• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A butt with no chanceof my team winning.

Ill post my hatlogs with you when I get home.

can i post the chatlogs after i die if i do die overnight

Day Five

HRXYETB.png

oath2order walked briskly to the exit of the XCOM Headquarters. ?No need for me to return to this damn place,? he muttered to himself. He held his finger up to the print scanner to leave the building, when he heard a voice calling from behind him.

?Where are you going, you betch?! We are not finished here,? shouted alise as she ran towards him.

?You can't just call Jeremy a turd, alise. It's very rude,? oath2order sighed. ?Now can I go? I have things to do.?

?No. Stuff is gonna go down right now!? alise looked furious and glared and oath2order.

?I don't have time for this. Good bye.? oath2order unsheathed his pistol from his belt. Without a moment of hesitation, he shot a single bullet at alise, splattering blood and brains on the wall behind him. ?Enjoy another clean up job, XCOM,? he grinned as he exited the building for the last time.

oath2order walked up to his car and opened the door. ?Thanks for the email,? Sataric said as he walked out from behind a neighbouring car. ?I thought I'd save you the trouble of having to find me.?

?You're too kind,? oath2order sneered as he reached for his pistol once again.

?No need to rush things. Cigarette?? Sataric reached out a packet to oath2order. ?One last one for the both of us.?

?What? There's no way in hell I'm dying. The aliens would be dumb to kill me,? oath2order replied, a slight panic now showing in his voice.

?Perhaps, but you are forgetting about some other killing power. You'll see,? Sataric grinned at oath2order as he took out a lighter from his pocket. ?It's undeniable the aliens are after us humans, but some are more valuable to them than others. You don't possess 'the gift', as they call it ? I know you failed in the psionic testing labs,? he lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply. ?You're a great shot, but they're looking for more than that. They would kill you eventually, not spare you. You're unworthy.?

?I am exactly what the aliens need, and I am ready for mankind to evolve,? oath2order snapped. ?You just won't be there to see it happen.?

?My loss,? Sataric threw his cigarette to the ground and trampled it under his foot. ?Ready when you are,? Sataric grinned and held his hand up in the air. Seconds later he held up an extra finger.

?You're signalling for...?? oath2order looked confused as he readied his pistol.

?A slow and painful death for you, heh.? oath2order was overcome with anger after hearing these words from Sataric, and began blasting him with his pistol. He emptied his bullets on his head and chest, and spraying blood everywhere as he fell to the ground. As he paused to catch his breath, oath2order fell to the ground as a bullet hit him in the side of the face, removing his left cheek and part of his jaw. He attempted to scream out in agony, but his tongue was barely attached anymore to make a coherent sound. He reached out for his pistol and put it to the right side of his head. No bullets left to put him out of is misery.

alise (XCOM Rookie) was rudely killed.
Sataric (Shaojie Zhang) was blasted with bullets.
oath2order (EXALT Sniper) slowly bled out.

XCOM acquired one meld.

Death Notes:

Sataric:
Good riddance. Let's hope whatever team you're on, loses.

Last Wills:

alise:
okay so im dead. yay. :rolleyes:
this will isnt like..to..idk..informative but i've been pming ashtot the entire game. uh. what do i say here
u all suck bye :cool:

Sataric:
On the first night, I inspected BlueLeaf, who returned as XCOM/Town. After talking with him I'm confident he is just a Rookie, and I trust him ? I can say with sufficient certainty that he probably isn't the Godfather. If you read this, and I am dead, then I strongly urge you to trust in BlueLeaf ? You won't find anyone more "confirmed town" than him.

On the second night, I healed one of the people that I had started working with behind the scenes in case they got targeted that night, since they had a very powerful inspection role. They were not targeted and ultimately my medpack was lost for little gain.

On the third night, I blew NikkiNikki's brains out. BANG BANG!

I have forwarded most of my suspicions to the people that I have worked with and by now fully trust. I want to openly say that I think Tom's will deserves another read for those of you that only skimmed through it - His suspicions are similar to mine, except I had Alice and Oath2Order on my radar as well, among one other name I do not wish to speak openly. I posted Tom's will earlier in the thread so go read it again - You are bound to find scum amongst those names. (I think Murray is probably Town though, but I am not entirely sure of it)

Jeremy has claimed XCOM Sniper and will be killing Oath2Order tonight with his final bullet. If Oath2Order survives the night, Jeremy dun goofed. Then he's either scum or just very busy. By putting this in my last will I would at the very least force him to use his kill shot on the following night since his role is outed, though I hope that once morning comes Oath2Order will be lying in a pool of blood next to me, and this would mean that Jeremy's claim is likely true since it'd be very risky for the Aliens to take down EXALT for us at this stage of the game.

Thanks for a good game. Go win this for us now, fellow XCOM soldiers!

oath2order:
I'd like to give out some of the best things ever. Here we go!

• Sataric - Jack of all Trades Miller
  • BlueLeaf - Sataric inspected him night one. We stole his will. Oh sure, Sat's gonna deny this, sure, but we stole his will. It literally says it. How unfortunate for you.
  • Ashtot - Veteran
  • Tom - Jailer
  • Moron - Moron (sorry the joke was perfect <3 ya moron)

Pretty sure alise, sunshinetea, Alice, Benmjy, VillageDweller, Yui Z are all somewhere on some scum team.

If I can't win this then town sure as **** won't. **** ya'll for killing me. COME JOIN PORTAL MAFIA COMING SOON. OATH OUT!

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 7 to reach majority. Day Five ends on Thursday 17th July at 23:00 (GMT).

Players remaining: 13/34
Meld: 8
Mafia KP: ??
EXALT remaining: 0/5

Relevant night PMs will be distributed within the next 10 minutes.

Dumb move scum team but good riddance to the game.

Fel did a good job hosting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh fels salty gave me slow death ;D

Gonna just say this here, if you report for post quality, make sure you're not making the same mistake, especially from mafia. I don't think I've ever seen such careless posts in a mafia game. Please, take a minute of time and come up with something better than 'u bech' okay?

Jesus, guys.

Well I was shot last night (I'm not sure why they would only shoot me once when they know my role.) and I have 1 life left. I was an MEC Trooper but now my extra life has been used up.

Jeremy is most likely Town as Sataric said, even though it is possible for him to be scum.

Not sure why alise was killed.

I think I'm going to share my will because it has important information, and will help us find the rest of the scum.

Can the remaining blues (DT's etc.) please message me revealing yourself. I assume you'll need someone to post your findings and thoughts for you, and I've nearly found the rest of the scum. If we don't work together we're screwed.

Can the remaining blues (DT's etc.) please message me revealing yourself. I assume you'll need someone to post your findings and thoughts for you, and I've nearly found the rest of the scum. If we don't work together we're screwed.
How do we know you aren't a Mafia Veteran, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back