• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're waiting :lemon:

I've been talking to a few people in PM. You should know since you ignored my IRC PM last night. Don't criticize me for not posting an essay after I just started the game and being completely lost, not having read the first 150 pages. My replacement was a late-game one, but it's better than having Blu modkilled.

Also, I'm trying to contribute, but some people aren't even playing the game... they are just making jokes. Maybe the host can give them a slap on the wrist and a warning? :)

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I am on a vacation/baseball tournament so I am either at a b-ball game or out with my family. I also don't post because I have nothing to contribute. Everything has already been said and doesn't need repeated. Or is just a bunch of spam and or jokes.

Is anyone else being modkilled?

Not at the end of this night.

I know players get bored close to when the next day/night post comes up in the thread, but it would be appreciated if we could stop the spam/personal fights and stuff at that time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back