Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oath's will: the fact that Alice and VillageDweller were both on his exalt team but he 'thought they could be mafia' in his will just makes me want to not believe a word he says lol.

Looking forward to what you've got for that premade will, Ashtot.

Because I've been playing pro-town and have helped and suspected both Alien and EXALT that have died?

I'm insulted.

Town lost a game when they decided to trust someone with the traits you mentioned (who was scum). Mafia can also do the things you just said. Have there been any CC's to Veteran?

Town lost a game when they decided to trust someone with the traits you mentioned (who was scum). Mafia can also do the things you just said. Have there been any CC's to Veteran?

No there haven't been any counter claims.

Well anyways, since I'm still missing a claim or two I'm going to post this to give you guys a general idea of who the remaining scum are.

These are the people who have not been cleared:

C r y s t a l (claimed XCOM Rookie)

LoveMcQueen (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Yui Z (claimed XCOM Heavy)

Sid2125 (wouldn't claim)

LittleBeary (wouldn't claim)

Moron (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Jeremy (claimed XCOM Rookie

Tom (Most likely XCOM Assault)

BlueLeaf (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Now one of these people are the Central, as far as I know they haven't claimed to anyone so far this game. (which is really, really stupid because Sataric and I are essentially cleared)

Two of these people are the Psionic Soldiers, and one of them is Annette Durand.
There is potentially another XCOM Medic or MEC Trooper, but nobody has proof of that so far.
We’re basically looking at a maximum of 6 scum (EXALT/Alien) to probably a minimum of 3.

Well anyways, since I'm still missing a claim or two I'm going to post this to give you guys a general idea of who the remaining scum are.

These are the people who have not been cleared:

C r y s t a l (claimed XCOM Rookie)

LoveMcQueen (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Yui Z (claimed XCOM Heavy)

Sid2125 (wouldn't claim)

LittleBeary (wouldn't claim)

Moron (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Jeremy (claimed XCOM Rookie

Tom (Most likely XCOM Assault)

BlueLeaf (claimed XCOM Rookie)

Now one of these people are the Central, as far as I know they haven't claimed to anyone so far this game. (which is really, really stupid because Sataric and I are essentially cleared)

Two of these people are the Psionic Soldiers, and one of them is Annette Durand.
There is potentially another XCOM Medic or MEC Trooper, but nobody has proof of that so far.
We’re basically looking at a maximum of 6 scum (EXALT/Alien) to probably a minimum of 3.

I don't trust you, Mr. High and Mighty.

Day began around 24 hours ago now, and there's barely any discussion or contribution at all. There's 13 players left, not 4.

Anyone who doesn't post or vote by the end of Day Five will be modkilled, not going to drag out the game if it's unnecessary to. You have 24 hours left, so there's no excuses for timezones/schedules.

My DT only got town reads last night, so they didn't get any scum.
I think beary may be the Godfather. She does seem to be posting different from usual IMO.

LittleBeary gave his excuse for not having a claim, but what about you Sid? Why haven't you been saying much at all this game. If anyone is to get my vote, it's you.

Also Crystal, you voted for LittleBeary not Yui-Z.

I am in contact with another Dt, they said Beary came back as Xcom rookie. Im guessing she's the godfather.

I'm a townie, thank you very much.

So you wouldn't claim but you're just a rookie? You can't blame people for suspecting you as godfather. You haven't contributed much for town throughout the days of this game.

Also I just realized that the danger of the list is that it will make it easier for the aliens figure out who the det is and kill them. So I'm not sure it was entirely clever. That's eight people on that list, minus Tom since he's dead.

So you wouldn't claim but you're just a rookie? You can't blame people for suspecting you as godfather. You haven't contributed much for town throughout the days of this game.

Also I just realized that the danger of the list is that it will make it easier for the aliens figure out who the det is and kill them. So I'm not sure it was entirely clever. That's eight people on that list, minus Tom since he's dead.

I had no choice. The blues weren't coming to me and we don't have any other way to get things done. Sure, it gives scum a bit more to go off of, but they probably already had leads anyway.

What I'm most suspicious is you popping in after you got lynched in Newbie, and not really contributing before. Afraid you'll get lynched here?

>->
<-<
Nobody wants to get lynched.
If getting lynched means I help town, I'll gladly do so.

>->
<-<
Why are you only really appearing when your name comes out? Why not come out when discussion is actually going on?

>->
<-<

I'll vote for littlebeary, I've been sus of her for a couple days~ It looks like she is happy to get lynched to help town anyway @~@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back