• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Mobile App!

West8991

Emperor of Arcadia
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Think about it, Bell Tree on the go! To be honest this would make it so much easier to respond to PM's at work!

This is an honest post! Come on fellas lets do it!

I kind of agree, the mobile site SUCKS, to be completely honest... ._. Plus having to constantly go into the web browser and then put in the address gets annoying..

Yeah, that would be amazing. 'cept my phone's crap, but I'm sure for a lot of people it would be really useful.

Now this was made just to get the attention of the admins, see what they think of the idea. I personally would love for this to happen.

But I do not know a think about making mobile apps, I am not much of a phone guy. I like my Computer better :p

it sounds awesome but that could cost a bunch.
i know the mods/admins don't get paid in the
first place..

It's been brought up before. And I think they weren't to keen. I made a bookmark widget on my phone that leads me directly to the bell tree. And I don't get the mobile version either. I get the regular version of the site.

I'm sure everyone can make a bookmark widget on their phone because mine is old and everyone has newer phones so yah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus an app would cost a lot of money to make and the only way they will make money off it is to include ads or sell it at a price.

I cant stand mobile versions of sites, they are down right awful. I think an app would be much easier to navigate on a phone.

I would like that too! I am not fond of the mobile site, it's a little difficult to navigate and its bulky. I hope they'd consider it an option ^^. I've heard of alot of forums using some mobile app called taptalk or something? I'm not sure what it is though, I've never looked into it.

I'm on a Nook HD and regular version works just fine, same with my dad's iPhone. :p

Back