• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

Nothing but bandwagon? I no lynched on the Sataric vote because I didn't think you guys were sniffing up the right tree. I knew Cory was mafia, and even if Cory wasn't mafia, it's always too hard to tell if he is, or isn't. Please pay attention to what I'm doing before you accuse me of doing something else.

How did you know he was mafia?

oh

Supernatural mafia: MissNoodle hopped on the Dolby day one bandwagon quickly.
Day two: Didn't vote for Gallows, the third party
Day three: Jumped the Kaiaa bandwagon
Day four: Got lynched

Biomafia: MissNoodle hopped on the Sataric day one bandwagon quickly.
Day two: Didn't vote for scum.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but she seems to have voted for town in day one, but didn't vote when a killer was up for chopping on day two. She had at least twenty minutes to vote for Cory, the time was there, and I don't buy the "I don't like technology after 10pm" crap either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you.

Now, I'm happy with Dolby more than Alice tbh, but that's only because of what has happened with past games and such.
I'm off to vote.

And I mean, she really just seemed like she was looking for a reason to vote for anyone.

I'm still not sure who I am going to vote for. I've been PMing MissNoodle a little bit and it doesn't exactly match her style of lying from the previous game, but she could have altered it. And I don't think she really jumped on the Dolby bandwagon, since we were discussing lynching him for quite a while. Voting first does not always mean creating a bandwagon, etc. But I think we do need to lynch either Dolby or MissNoodle.

I agree with jer. Dolby is just a lurker that does nothing but surly he'll be mod killed? So if he does then miss noodle should be lynched? Or has Dolby posted and I've missed it

I agree with jer. Dolby is just a lurker that does nothing but surly he'll be mod killed? So if he does then miss noodle should be lynched? Or has Dolby posted and I've missed it

The problem is, he's voted, and that's what you get modkilled for not doing.

Oh for ****s sake. Well that idea is out of the window. Urgh either way one will die today and tomorrow by the looks of things

I'm voting no lynch. Gonna beg people PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW ME. I'm not feeling too great right now and don't think I can make logical/sensible decision.

It looks like majority have vote on Dolby. Yet yesterday I only have enough time to check on [MissNoodle] and it seem like at the beginning of the game she been begging people not to lynch her as she claimed she will be more active in this game. I will go settle my stuff quickly and be back to check on Dolby before I decide if I should vote on either of them.

We can't kill noodles without more evidence, as much as it irks me. She's hiding something, be it SK or mafia.

So far Dolby have only 2 post out of 3 days. Either she is really inactive or otherwise...right now I voted for Dolby first unless changes appear for the next 2 hours before the day end.

JESUS KIDS PICK IT UP

#slaayyy

Anyway, Dolby will die tonight, let's hope we get lucky.

I'm voting for Dolby because regardless of his alignment he just hinders town.

nOFiOVH.png

The Fighting McDonagh's Tavern was an old, comfortable place where workers could come to unwind after a long day. The place had stayed surprisingly intact, suppose splicers had no need to get drunk off of alcohol. It had been empty since the start of the civil war, but now had one single patron. Dolby sat on a stool, quietly sipping a glass full of whiskey. He had hardly said a word since the start of the war. His feelings were written all over his face and it looked like he had aged years. His body hunched over the bar, trying to drink away the feelings and the memories. Dolby sighed heavily.

Just outside of the tavern, people were arguing. "He's completely useless to us!" "How will we even know if he's on our side?" They felt like Dolby couldn't be trusted because he never said anything. How would they know if he would betray them later or not? Not a soul stood up for the young man. "Well how do we do it?" asked one, looking apprehensive to discuss murder. They started to bicker again, some saying slow, others rallying for a fast death. "You guys can stay out here and argue all you want, I'll go and handle it" one brazen person said, pulling a scuffed revolver out of their pocket. They pushed past the group and slowly opened the door to the tavern, light spilling out.

Dolby had already down two more glasses, sight swimming before his eyes. He poured himself another, wanting to forget and numb himself. He began drinking the amber liquid, whiskey burning as it traveled down to warm his belly. He was too lost in thought when the other person walked up behind him. Thoughts of his long gone family began to dance through his head as the person cocked the hammer back and aimed for the back of his head. A second later, Dolby's thoughts rained down all over the bar, coating it in a grisly green. His body slumped forward, knocking the glass off of the bar, shattering it in spray of glass. Dolby would never have to remember again.

Dolby, a Citizen of Rapture, couldn't speak up.

Town Remaining: 8/14
Mafia Remaining: 2/4
3rd Party Remaining: 1/2

Players remaining: 11/20

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to decide send in actions. Night Three ends May 10th, 1:00 PM AEST time (May 9th 10:00 PM Central Time).

Last edited:
Back