Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

Hi everyone, I just wanted to formally apologize for all of the replacements that have gone in. I did put in my rules that I would replace until day three. I know it gets crazy, but I wanted to give everyone the chance to play. Please don't attack each other over them :)

Replacements:
"This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until Day 3."

Come on town! Mafia haven't won yet! We can still discuss stuff :)

So dead in here

Hmm well, us talking might help mafia hide more tbh...don't know if that's a good idea or not. But agreed; way too quiet.

Anyways, I'll bring up my list again:

MissNoodle
Alice
Andelsky
Sn0wxyuki
Ashtot
Dolby - Lynched
ITookYourWaffles - Modkill

I still believe there's scum in this list. And not too sure about SK, but sn0xyuki has definitely been slipping up a lot if she really is SK.

Well sorry for being so inactive with you guys but

I'M FINNALLY DONE HALF OF MY FINAL SPANISH PROJECT WHICH IS DUE IN A WEEK.

Sorry for being so inactive, saw that I was banned from oath's mafia and I agree that I deserve but Spanish is over mafia because my teacher is a demon

I have no sympathy dolby, I didn't join due to exams. You should have thought of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't join 3 Previous games I mean..

I still believe there's scum in this list. And not too sure about SK, but sn0xyuki has definitely been slipping up a lot if she really is SK.

I can't do anything at night plus I am powerless therefore I also have nothing to say until the night end. I am definitely not the SK and while people have been suspecting me, the real SK is somewhere hiding in the list. You can flip my card and see that you re wrong and everything back to zero again. Plus where is there no other like Lauren, Oath and Tina in your list? Are all of you working together to throw out the other that is not with you?

RQUceKY.png

Arcadia was always quiet with the turmoil of the civil war raging through the city. It was overrun with greenery, taking over the space and spilling out wherever it could. Ashtot didn't have much of a care as he strolled towards the gate of Arcadia, he owned the city. The vermin that tried to take his beloved Rapture would all be crushed eventually. He reached the ticket gate that the plants were claiming, putting his hands on the rusted metal and shoving hard. It gave way, tearing off the few leafy appendages that held it shut. Ashtot sauntered through the Tree Farm, its crops had long rotted, molding and stinking up the area. He pursed his lips and walked on to the Tea Garden.

The Tea Garden is arguably the most beautiful place in Rapture even after the war. It helped Ashtot deal with life underwater when he created this utopia. A stream trickled through the main room, flanked by trees that were coated in purple leaves. Vines climbed the cold stone walls, attempting to conceal them and the ceiling pipes were painted to resemble the sky. Ashtot walked across a small bridge to cross the river and seated himself on a stump to take in the beauty. He definitely wasn't alone.

After slaughtering someone, Jeremy would always return to the place Eleanor lay, always to Arcadia. This was his new home, just outside of the Tea Garden. He would sit by her still body for hours on end, sitting in the one thing he hated - silence. Eleanor's little giggle still echoed in his ears occasionally and he could hear her cheering him on when he avenged her death. The longer Jeremy reflected on this, the more angry he became. They had to pay for taking her away. They would all pay. He had heard the creak of the gates and the grunt of a soft, fleshy man as he pried them open. Well, well, it wasn't often that they came to him. He waited.

Jeremy heard the man go into the Tea Garden, perfect for him. Pushing himself up, his heavy footsteps started towards the garden. As soon as he saw the human sitting there, he recognized him. Ashtot sitting in HIS home, his faceplate instantly lit up with red. He roared loudly in raw fury and charged at Ashtot. Boots splashed water as he thundered straight through the stream and solidly hit his body into Ashtot. He placed one heavy gloved hand around Ashtot's neck as the pathetic little person now begged for his life. "Please! Please I didn't have anything to do with her dying!" It must have been a lie. Jeremy roared loudly in his face, blank faceplate the color of fire. Without another second of delay, he whirred up his drill and plunged it into the begging man's stomach, instantly liquefying it. A dark black blood sprayed onto the surrounding trees. Jeremy pullled his drill free, shaking off the bits of Ashtot left on it, a calming green returning to his faceplate. He stepped back into the stream to get back to his Eleanor.

"Well, well not so fast" said Karen, smirking as she swung down from the nearby trees. She had been waiting for Ashtot, but this lone big daddy would do. It would help to not have some murderous drill-wielding psycho running around! In one deft movement, she grabbed a chemical thrower she placed by the tree. It was preloaded with electric gel. She knew big daddies couldn't talk, so there was no negotiation with this thing. Pulling the trigger back, she covered Jeremy in the Electric Gel. She watched him roar his mighty roar as his body danced around, blue lightning pouring out of her chemical thrower. His suit began smoking, catching fire on his shoulder. His faceplate was now a smooth black as his body heavily collasped in the river, causing mini tidal waves downstream. Karen smiled to herself, well that was one thing taken care of.

Karen had always loved Olympus Heights. She had deserved to live up here with the finer things, not down in Pauper's Drop with family. They didn't work hard enough. They deserved to be poor. With the civil war, Karen could live where she pleased provided that she could protect herself. She walked into her ill-gotten apartment, ignoring the fact that it was decaying rather badly. Maybe she would just have a drink or two. She walked past the body of ITookYourWaffles, someone who thought they could have the jump on her. They had broken into her apartment late at night, trying to kill her no doubt. An explosive shot to the face had quickly silenced ITookYourWaffles. Karen had propped the body up against the window, leaving it there to rot in its green puddle of blood until she could figure out what to do with it. She walked into her kitchen, grabbing a grimy glass from the cupboard. A loud series of cracks behind her nearly made her jump out of her skin. It was just a few ceiling tiles that had fallen and shattered, but the ceiling above her moaned and groaned. Karen furrowed her brow and looked up, seeing where the noise was coming from. More plaster rained down around her as the wood creaked. "What the hel-" Karen went to say, just as the ceiling gave way, contents of the upstairs apartment rained down on Karen. It had crushed her flat, not killing her instantly, but she later died from internal bleeding while still being trapped under the heap. Her broken body was never found.

Ashtot, Andrew Ryan (Miller), just wanted to see the gardens.

Jeremy, Subject Delta, went to join Eleanor.

Karen, the Splicer (Mafia Goon), shouldn't have looked up.

ITookYourWaffles, a Citizen of Rapture, was modkilled.

Town Remaining: 6/14
Mafia Remaining: 1/4
3rd Party Remaining: 0/2

Players remaining: 7/20

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to decide who to lynch. It takes 4 to lynch. Day Four ends May 11th, 2:00 PM AEST time (May 10th 11:00 PM Central Time). Good luck.

I can't do anything at night plus I am powerless therefore I also have nothing to say until the night end. I am definitely not the SK and while people have been suspecting me, the real SK is somewhere hiding in the list. You can flip my card and see that you re wrong and everything back to zero again. Plus where is there no other like Lauren, Oath and Tina in your list? Are all of you working together to throw out the other that is not with you?

Nah, they've been posting very pro-town this game and none of them stick out as scum to me. I may be wrong about Lauren or Tina though as I don't think I've played with them a lot, but I'm pretty sure oath is town from his posting style.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP ME

[23:01:35] <~Jer> minties is it against the rules to say i killed superpenguin in my closing post

Found out who did that

I'll post in a bit I just got home

- - - Post Merge - - -

also mafia should surrender :D

Also, I wanted to say that serial killer was my favorite role to play in mafia. I felt like Petyr Baelish. Sadly, I doubt I will ever get the chance to play it again.

So, hi. I've been keeping an interesting little story from town for a few days. I inspected the godfather night one. He, of course, returned town to that check. I sent him a PM on Day 2 titled "HELLO MR GODFATHER" just to mess with his head and guess what role he flips? :rolleyes: In short, I'm trying to say that the mafia, as far as I'm aware, have known the role of the person who said "don't roleclaim en masse" since the very beginning.

But we're past that stage in the game now. This is not the beginning. This is the end and it's 6-to-1. Let's stop playing in the shadows and bring all information that should be made public to the table. As far as I'm aware, my role is the only one the mafia know, so I'm just going to state it for everyone that I'm the Jack.

Our remaining scum is one of these three players:

Andelsky
MissNoodle
sn0wxyuki​

We've time to kill all three. The odds are in our favour and town still has one shot left.

Tina, if you would have suspected the remaining one base on Karen's list, I would have suspect back on you could be the remaining mafia. For Karen now have been revealed as the mafia, she wouldn't have listed me as the SK (if I am sitting in the same red zone with them) afterall I have my own suspicious on someone but I couldn't get enough proof nor I can make a rush move on this. Although you have claim yourself to be the Jack it is still hardly proof enough on that.

Tina, if you would have suspected the remaining one base on Karen's list, I would have suspect back on you could be the remaining mafia. For Karen now have been revealed as the mafia, she wouldn't have listed me as the SK (if I am sitting in the same red zone with them) afterall I have my own suspicious on someone but I couldn't get enough proof nor I can make a rush move on this. Although you have claim yourself to be the Jack it is still hardly proof enough on that.

I had actually narrowed the list down to the same player's Karen had before she posted. Further actions have resulted in me narrowing that list down to just three names.

I disagree that Karen wouldn't list the remaining scum. She's a clever girl and can see things from a town perspective; she would have known that if she died first that town would go back through her posts and see that she missed an obvious suspect from her list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, looking back through Karen's activity something has stood out. She wanted a doctor to protect you, sn0wxyuki:

Ah that makes sense. I misinterpreted what oath said earlier...but right now sn0x (who has been mentioned the most as SK) is sticking out like a sore thumb right now :| do you think it's worth it for a doc to protect her in case mafia hits?

Back