• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite candy

What's your favorite candy?

• Laffy taffy

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Snickers

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Tiwx

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Herseys

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Jolly ranchers

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 31 54.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like extra dessert delights (well it's more gum than candy aha). But I have a weakness for bon bons, Reese's and Hershey's.

yum.jpg

<3

random pick n mix stuff mostly. but licorice is always a big + for me :3

i really like those tiny candies that pop in your mouth? I don't know what they're called but yeah

and if hershey's count then hell yeah for hershey's and kitkat

i really like those tiny candies that pop in your mouth? I don't know what they're called but yeah

and if hershey's count then hell yeah for hershey's and kitkat
Pop rox! :)
And lol

I don't eat much in the way of sweets, but I won't ever turn down a Ferrero Rocher. :) Or anything with praline for that matter. And Thornton's champagne truffle hearts are delicious.

I love Mini Eggs and Eggies, and Kit Kats, and Aero Bars, and Smarties, and M&Ms and anything just plain milk chocolate with or without a candy coating <3

I like laffy taffy, twix, 3 musketeers, milky way, skittles and a lot more.

I haven't actually heard of a few because I'm in the UK xD But hmm... I'm not sure

WHOOOPERS , lemon heads, milk duds, latte candy, nerds, life savers, Andes mints, and more idk sorry they are so yummy ok

Back