• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like egg #6 should be incredibly easy, but for some reason, I can't seem to guess the code. I know the name of the song, composer, and a whole lot of other things about it, but I still can't seem to get the right code. I feel so stupid... ^_^;

I feel like egg #6 should be incredibly easy, but for some reason, I can't seem to guess the code. I know the name of the song, composer, and a whole lot of other things about it, but I still can't seem to get the right code. I feel so stupid... ^_^;
Same here!

Well, you're in the right direction to say the least =)

How do you not know what it is? D:

i have work irl to do but i'm spending my time trying to find virtual eggs.

so worth it tbh.

Well, I finally found egg #6, and indeed, I DO feel like an idiot, for not getting it until now. I've tried so many answers, and never thought of doing what seems to be the most obvious one, and then it turns out to be the right answer. *sigh* I must be too tired to think, or something.

I was playing the game and I suddenly realized the answer to the old leaf puzzle. It should have been so easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back