• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't solved any puzzles. I don't really get it. So for example if the puzzle said 'What day is it today' do you put the date in the codehere bit in the link? Or do you have to go more into it?

I haven't solved any puzzles. I don't really get it. So for example if the puzzle said 'What day is it today' do you put the date in the codehere bit in the link? Or do you have to go more into it?

Yes. So if the hint was, say, the color of the grass, you'd put GREEN in the CODEHERE spot. But make sure your answer is in all caps and no spaces :)

Say for example the answer to one of the puzzles was "Wednesday"

In the URL, you delete "CODEHERE" in the link, and put in "WEDNESDAY" where codehere was, then press enter

you replace CODEHERE with the answer all in caps without spaces or symbols :)

Example : " This person is bootylicious."

[Link]code=FLOP

Thank you all the answers btw~ I think I'll get it one more shot xD

Example : " This person is bootylicious."

[Link]code=FLOP

Lol ahaha xD one more clue, all of the puzzles and one must find egg left @_@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back