• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two eggs but I found more than two :( I never got the PMs when I clicked them, it just redirected me to this thread.

Some questions:

1. For the clue eggs: is it on a post or on a thread?
2. When I clicked the link for the code it only shows my currency? (I'm on a phone though)

Replace CODEHERE with the actual code.

I finally got all the eggs so far. It was already so hard, the next round will be even harder...

Last edited:
I think these new clues are easier than the others! Got like 3 eggs from them (like #10 lol)

LOL. I clicked the tag at the bottom, because it had become a habit for me to click "You found an egg!"

can no one help me with my problem? am I on my own? I'll just accept the fact I found more than two eggs and didn't receive them. lol happy easter to me! xD

can no one help me with my problem? am I on my own? I'll just accept the fact I found more than two eggs and didn't receive them. lol happy easter to me! xD

I'll talk to Jeremy about it, but he's out right now.

The struggle of the lantern & scroll woods event all over again.
Jokin', but seriously, thanks so much for this event, I can see it took a while to plan and stuff:)

ONLY 11 LEFT WHSURIFJWI I THINK I KNOW WHAT THE AGE OLD QUESTION IS BUT IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THAT

And no one answers to my question?

But perhaps if they answer it they'll be banned for aiding.

ouch just realized i won't be able to get the yoshi egg because i bought the classic one

//keyboard smashes
OOOOOOOH, SUCK IT #10! FINALLY.

Now it's only #11 left, omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back