• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

drawing your mayor as a villager (finished)

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
jules.jpg
Your mayor as a villager

So, I'm going to try this out! I'm going to do 3 of these for free (as examples) and the next two slots will be reserved for a paid commission. Each new batch I'll have a few free and a few paid slots available. First come first serve.

For paid commissions: I'm setting the price at 800k :) You can pay me after but please follow through asap (or I'll give a bad wifi rating x___x;)

Disclaimer!
: You can give me a detailed description of how you'd like your villager to look but I'm going to interpret it in my own way so keep that in mind!

Examples of my other work:

mayorjules.jpgmayormars.jpgnaraflower.jpg

Form example:
Name: Jules (or username)
Species: Koala
Personality: Cranky
Gender: eg. if you want to be a lazy female, I'm cool with that
Mayor ref: Just give me a picture or ref sheet - I will base the face off your mayor
Description Describe as detailed as you can how you'd like your villager to look - colours, facial expressions, etc (but remember I'm going to interpret it in my own way)
Shirt: Please provide me with a picture or name of an existing shirt. You can use www.moridb.com
Background colour: Flat background colour for the image - if you don't specify I'll make it up
Quote (Extra): If you'd like me to write your villager's quote/saying at the bottom of the image in my handwriting, write it here. If not, leave blank

Batch #1

1. Katie [Free]
2. Patrick [Free]
3. Mercedes [Free]
4. PurplPanda [PAID! Thanks!]
5. Qwerty111 [PAID SLOT]

Finished:
1. katie-villager.jpg
2. patrick-villager.jpg
3. luckypinch.jpg
4. purplepanda.jpg
5. hannahcat.jpg

Until I open the next batch (regarding reservations):

Thanks everyone!! OK regarding reserving a spot... I'm technically not doing reservations since my original post states first come first serve. However, for those who missed it and would like a drawing, please fill out the form and put the info down. There's no guarantee I'll do your request but if your form request interests me, I'll have a go at it! I'll keep in consideration those who are a different time zone as me. But I'm taking a break for now because my school ends in two weeks and I have a ton of stuff to do.

Thanks again guys! glad people like them :3

Last edited:
I'd love one let me just fill out the form and I'll edit this post c:

Name: Katie
Species: Cat
Personality: Normal (I'd say lazy but that's a male one~)
Mayor ref:
image.jpg
Description: As for description I'm fine for you to make it up but I'd love something with purple, blue or pink involved in it. Mainly purple though. For facial expression either just smiling or like a bored/tired one is fine with me.
Shirt: Maybe blue argyle shirt or cafe uniform
Background colour: You can choose c:
Quote (Extra): There's plenty of fish in the sea but I can only catch sea bass

Last edited:
Name: Patrick
Species: Wolf
Personality: Lazy
I'd like to have this kind of skin design ^^. You can also add some other stuff if you want to :D http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121001033336/okami/images/d/d8/Amaterasu.jpg
Shirt: I'd like him to wear red/blue aloha tee (whicever looks better)
Background colour: Surprise me :D
Quote (Extra): "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
Mayor ref: 10176173_10201432092195282_7618575505900318100_n.jpg

thank you ^^

Name: Mercedes
Personlay: peppy
Mayor refimage.jpg
Description: a simile on my face, pink purple and light green are the colors. In a patch work pattern
Shirt: dr.shrunks jacket
Bakground blue
Quote: hehe hi I am Mercedes!

I want one! Will edit with refs and everything. Can I pay in TBT?
Name: Ty
Species: Bear Cub
Mayor Ref:
ref sheet.jpg
Description: Kind of like Winnie the Pooh, but not extremely. So a yellowy color, and he's cute.
Shirt: Club tee
Background colour: Purple
Quote (Extra): "When life gives you lemons, eat them up!"

Last edited:
Only in game bells. I dont care much for tbt bells :p

oh. well u can sell your tbt bellsfor in game bells, all your bells add up to about 20mil in ac, so yea if u dont want them do that I guess bc u have a lot lmao

alright then, I cant buy one bc my 3ds isnt available to me to give the bells. gl getting the last slot filled tho I dont think youll need it pff

oh. well u can sell your tbt bellsfor in game bells, all your bells add up to about 20mil in ac, so yea if u dont want them do that I guess bc u have a lot lmao

alright then, I cant buy one bc my 3ds isnt available to me to give the bells. gl getting the last slot filled tho I dont think youll need it pff

O.O; I had no idea. I paid no attention to tbt bells actually. If you want one I'll take ur tbt bells, but I donno the conversation so just gimme whatever! Lol.

Last edited:
1397747908037.jpg
Form example:
Name: Hannah
Personality: Uchi
Mayor ref: First picture. Ponytail, brown hair, brown eyes, Sailor's Shirt
Description: Brown fur with white oval tummy. You can make up everything else if you wish!
Shirt: Sailor's Shirt
Background colour: Can it just be white?
Quote (Extra): "There's plenty more fish in the sea!" (I think another villager has this though)

I'd love one let me just fill out the form and I'll edit this post c:

Name: Katie
Personality: Normal (I'd say lazy but that's a male one~)
Mayor ref:
Description: As for description I'm fine for you to make it up but I'd love something with purple, blue or pink involved in it. Mainly purple though. For facial expression either just smiling or like a bored/tired one is fine with me.
Shirt: Maybe blue argyle shirt or cafe uniform
Background colour: You can choose c:
Quote (Extra): There's plenty of fish in the sea but I can only catch sea bass

katie-villager.jpg

Katie the Normal cat for MindlessPatch!

Last edited:
Name: Patrick
Species: Wolf
I'd like to have this kind of skin design ^^. You can also add some other stuff if you want to :D http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121001033336/okami/images/d/d8/Amaterasu.jpg
Shirt: I'd like him to wear red/blue aloha tee (whicever looks better)
Background colour: Surprise me :D
Quote (Extra): "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
Mayor ref: View attachment 40535

thank you ^^

patrick-villager.jpg

Patrick the Lazy wolf for Punchies!

Last edited:
OMG these are so great! I use my mayor pic that you draw as my Ipad's background and I love it! <3
I hope I can get one slot in these too! C:

O.O; I had no idea. I paid no attention to tbt bells actually. If you want one I'll take ur tbt bells, but I donno the conversation so just gimme whatever! Lol.

like purplpanda said, rn its about 100=1m roughly, so 80tbt would be equivalent to 800k in game. if youre open to take the tbt then should I fill out an order form, or?

Back