drawing your mayor as a villager (finished)

Thanks everyone!! OK regarding reserving a spot... I'm technically not doing reservations since my original post states first come first serve. However, for those who missed it and would like a drawing, please fill out the form and put the info down. There's no guarantee I'll do your request but if your form request interests me, I'll have a go at it! I'll keep in consideration those who are a different time zone as me. But I'm taking a break for now because my school ends in two weeks and I have a ton of stuff to do.

Thanks again guys! glad people like them :3

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification on reserving a spot! I'll just leave my information here, hopefully you'll be able to do it. Really really love this idea ;)

Name: Kimmy
Species: Wolf
Personality: Snooty
Mayor ref: [x]
Description: If you can include the flower band my mayor wears, that'd be great but I understand if you can't! I love the colors black gold blue and white. As for the expression or pose, I trust your judgment! But I would prefer if she wasn't overly-happy looking cause she is a snooty ;)
Shirt: Can I have either silk bloom tee or flowery tee, but as a tank top? I like both equally so it's your choice, and it doesn't have to be too detailed! I like it simple :)
Background colour: Grey or black?
Quote: The best things in life are not things.

Thank you so much! These are great.

Lets see if I can get a reservation in.

Name: Jamal
Species: Cat
Personality: Lazy
Mayor ref: http://i.imgur.com/3dxpqin.png
Description: Only things I really want to carry over from my mayor are his hair and his band-aids. I could have big green eyes and a my fur would be pretty similar to rudy's http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130829085516/animalcrossing/images/e/e2/Rudy.png only Brown with a lighter shade of brown where the white would be. I would also have a smile on my face with one fang showing and blush on my cheecks. As for expression or pose you could do whatever you want I'm just happy to get a request in again.
Shirt: Tan Puffy Vest
Background colour: Sky Blue
Quote (Extra): Live life at your own pace, and live it your way.

Hopefully I get In.

Last edited:
So cute :3 ughhhhh thanks so much *squeezes you tightly*

Just PM me when your ready for me to pay :)

Ugh your art is sooo cute! <3
I hope I can get one :)
Name: Hazel
Species: Dog
Personality: Normal
Mayor ref: HNI_0092_1.JPG
Description:Brown/Tan fur with dark brown spot on one ear and one paw, winking, brown eyes, smiling, waving, sticking out tongue, blue bow by ear, fluffy ears
Shirt: Icy Tee
Background colour: Light Blue or purple whichever looks better :3
Quote (Extra): "Chase your dreams as if they're cats!"
Can I pay in TBT bells?

Last edited:
Really awesome art you got there uwu The mayors would be perfect as avatars

Last edited:
I will take a chance.
Name: Piper
Species: Wolf
Personality: Normal
Pic:
HNI_0049.JPG
Description: I would like kind of a terrier (dog) look with scruffy looking grey/brown fur. I would like eyes like my mayor with a bit more eyelash, grey eyes, pale blush, dark brown nose, and a small smile.
Shirt: Canary shirt
Background: Pale Blue
Quote: Music is like a painting for your imagination.
Thank you!
Would you mind me paying in TBT bells? My friend normally watches my account and he does not have my 3DS with me.

Last edited:
Back