• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like quillson?

Do you like quillson?

• Total voters
I don't have anything against him but I wouldn't personally want him...
I personally don't want a smug at all so it's really more about that than anything...:rolleyes::eek:

1372866182714.png

Last edited:
PRETTY SURE QUILLSON IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST

Quillson reminds me of a mix of Levi and Erwin from attack on titan.

Sorry had to say.

I don't exactly like him, //I don't want him to die though because that's a bit harsh.

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME QUILLSON PLS NANA IS MOVING OUT OF MY TOWN

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh btw quillson looks like a mix between daffy duck and teriyaki yoko

Last edited:
I've never had him so I don't have an opinion on him. His design is kind of ugly though tbh

My grandma thinks he's cute though. She doesn't play AC but when I got his amiibo card she thought he was cute looking.

I don't really wish he would DIE but he is quite ugly.

He looks like a dork who got the plague.

he's a cutie! not my favorite jock though. If I had his amiibo I'd consider him.

Ugh he's such a nerd. If there were a nerd personality, it would make sense for him and then maybe he would be more acceptable. But I hate him. He was in my first town for so long. For SO. LONG.

I've had him in my town since for a good nine months or so, and he's grown on me a bit. I'm not planning to keep him, but I do think he's one of the better smugs out there.

I don't like any male ducks and I always feel that it's waste of time when I reset for smug villager and see Quillson's plot XD

I don't really like any of the ducks. Molly is kinda cute, but that's really about it.

I always think Quillson is Cranston. So I'm like of course, I like it a lot. But then I remember he's actually this duck and then I realize the mistake I made haha

He's alright, i've had him in a town before. I've tried to like him and give him a chance, but it hasn't really worked. I don't hate him, and I wouldn't be bothered if he moved into my town but he'd probably move out the first time he presents the opportunity for him to do so.

Back