Do you like quillson?

Do you like quillson?

• Total voters
I don't have anything against him but I wouldn't personally want him...
I personally don't want a smug at all so it's really more about that than anything...:rolleyes::eek:

1372866182714.png

Last edited:
PRETTY SURE QUILLSON IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST

Quillson reminds me of a mix of Levi and Erwin from attack on titan.

Sorry had to say.

I don't exactly like him, //I don't want him to die though because that's a bit harsh.

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME QUILLSON PLS NANA IS MOVING OUT OF MY TOWN

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh btw quillson looks like a mix between daffy duck and teriyaki yoko

Last edited:
I've never had him so I don't have an opinion on him. His design is kind of ugly though tbh

My grandma thinks he's cute though. She doesn't play AC but when I got his amiibo card she thought he was cute looking.

I don't really wish he would DIE but he is quite ugly.

He looks like a dork who got the plague.

he's a cutie! not my favorite jock though. If I had his amiibo I'd consider him.

Ugh he's such a nerd. If there were a nerd personality, it would make sense for him and then maybe he would be more acceptable. But I hate him. He was in my first town for so long. For SO. LONG.

I've had him in my town since for a good nine months or so, and he's grown on me a bit. I'm not planning to keep him, but I do think he's one of the better smugs out there.

I don't like any male ducks and I always feel that it's waste of time when I reset for smug villager and see Quillson's plot XD

I don't really like any of the ducks. Molly is kinda cute, but that's really about it.

I always think Quillson is Cranston. So I'm like of course, I like it a lot. But then I remember he's actually this duck and then I realize the mistake I made haha

He's alright, i've had him in a town before. I've tried to like him and give him a chance, but it hasn't really worked. I don't hate him, and I wouldn't be bothered if he moved into my town but he'd probably move out the first time he presents the opportunity for him to do so.

Back