• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your favorite chocolate type?

Your favorite chocolate type?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 81 50.6%
  • Milk chocolate

Votes: 83 51.9%
  • White chocolate

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
Milk chocolate only. I personally think dark chocolate is nasty. White chocolate is okay, but I would never voluntarily eat it if that makes sense.

It was hard to pick, but I chose white chocolate, because it's the sweetest! :giggle: Most people I know don't like dark chocolate, but I think it's really good! I've eaten too much milk chocolate in life to kinda not like it anymore, though.

I like every kind of chocolate, but I like dark chocolate the best. Milk is a nice treat, and white is one I rarely have but still good.

milk chocolate is okay, i love dark chocolate though. white chocolate is terrible.

I like both milk and dark chocolate, as long as it's not too dark/bitter. I'll eat white chocolate sometimes (I think I had some Reese's white chocolate/peanut butter "ghosts" for Halloween that were pretty good?), but I never really seek it out.

Milk overall, but I do like white and dark chocolate too.

Although if we're talking absolute favourites.... Lavender chocolate. Sadly, very few places in the UK stock it (it's certainly not a supermarket regular), but I would gladly choose lavender chocolate over any other type of chocolate.

Dark is healthier and better for my teeth since they are very sensitive.

Dark chocolate is my favorite by FAR. Milk chocolate is ok. I'll eat it sometimes. I won't eat white chocolate though. I never liked it.

milk, definitely. i like white chocolate too but not as much. dark is my least favourite by far

Milk chocolate are the best<3

Dark chocolate is my favorite by quite a bit, especially around the 70-80% range. Milk chocolate is good too, although I am not a fan of Hershey's or the new-ish Cadbury stuff. White chocolate is good once in a blue moon maybe, but is generally way too rich and sweet for my taste, and that's coming from someone with an incredibly strong sweet tooth.

my favourite is typically dark chocolate, but depending on the brand and/or type of candy, i may prefer milk or white. for example, i like reese’s white chocolate peanut butter cups a lot more than the dark chocolate ones. i love the bitterness of dark chocolate, but i don’t know, sometimes the sweetness of milk or white chocolate just works better.

Last edited:
i like sweeter chocolates, so milk chocolate is my fave. white chocolate is good too. i dont like dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate will forever remain top tier out of the various chocolate flavours for me with milk chocolate in second place.

Milk chocolate is the best! Dark is too bitter for me and white makes me feel nauseous for some reason ://

There are no chocolate solids in white chocolate so I don’t consider that to be actually chocolate, since it’s technically not chocolate at all. The presence of cocoa doesn’t indicate it’s chocolate. I think for me it depends on what the chocolate is on or what. Sometimes I prefer dark, most times I prefer milk chocolate.

Back