• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your favorite chocolate type?

Your favorite chocolate type?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 81 50.6%
  • Milk chocolate

Votes: 83 51.9%
  • White chocolate

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
I like both milk and dark, but it also depends on if other flavours are added. My favourite chocolate comes from a specialty store, and they have really nice 26% cocoa milk chocolate and 53% cocoa dark chocolate, though I don't really like dark chocolate over probably 70% cocoa. 😊

I'm not as big on chocolate as I used to be, but I always have a preference for basic milk chocolate. I don't really like how bitter and strong dark chocolate is, it tricks my brain into thinking it's something yummy by looking at it, but when it touches my tongue my brain tells me "wtf is wrong with you spit it out it's garbage" lol meanwhile with white chocolate, it's something I indulge in once in every 2 blue moons. I mainly used to go for white chocolate Kit Kat but now, Kit Kat doesn't taste the same to me anymore. If I get any sort of "white chocolate" it would have to be a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar. Those are always so good.

But my go-to chocolate confectionary whenever I'm craving chocolate is Twix 🍫💞 and what I still enjoy doing from time to time is having a couple of Hershey's Kisses and rather than biting down and chewing it I just let them melt in my mouth. I'm more fond of caramel than chocolate, and Twix just does it so perfectly. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces are some of my favorites, too.

I love it all! Milk is probably my favorite if we're talking just bars of chocolate. Dark chocolate is great in baked goods, or on top of things like rice cakes. White chocolate is great once in a while.

I like dark and white chocolate the best. Dark chocolate satisfies my cravings for something bitter, while white chocolate helps with sweetness. I don’t eat either a ton though.

Milk chocolate!! No competition.

White chocolate barely registers as chocolate for me, and while dark chocolate has it's moments, I never really enjoy it on it's own.

I'm not a huge fan of sweets in general, but I do like dark chocolate and ruby chocolate is really good, too

Milk chocolate only. White and dark chocolate is so disgusting to me lol

white chocolate goes hard! i love it so so so much! idc if it doesn't count as chocolate, i'm still gonna eat it because it still is the best chocolate flavor out there.

dark chocolate is awesome too but it depends on how.. "dark" it is. like if it's super bitter, to the point where it doesn't even have chocolate notes anymore, then i don't like it.

Back