• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Your favorite chocolate type?

Your favorite chocolate type?

• Dark Chocolate

Votes: 81 50.6%
  • Milk chocolate

Votes: 83 51.9%
  • White chocolate

Votes: 39 24.4%
  • Other?

Votes: 10 6.3%

• Total voters
I am definitely a fan of both milk and dark chocolate (kudos to you for making it possible to choose multiple options in the poll!). Dark chocolate is surprisingly good when you find the right kind of candy (like ones with filling or ones that contain nuts)! :)

Dark chocolate is my favorite; it just tastes richer and more chocolate-y than milk chocolate. I'm generally not a fan of white chocolate.

I love all chocolate equally, regardless of color, shape, or size.

... Dark chocolate is my favorite though. Milk is too sweet, and I've never had white but I hear it tastes just like sugar and butter/cream which sounds gross. 80-90% dark chocolate I think is the perfect percentage, since it's not completely bitter, but it still tastes like cocoa and is really rich. On rare occasions, though, I do crave tiny amounts of milk chocolate if I'm in the mood for something sweet.

I prefer regular milk chocolate. Dark chocolate is too strong/bitter for my tastes (I prefer weaker-tasting sweets) and white chocolate... idk it's okay but I'm not really a fan of it.

Since I'm lactose intolerant I only like dark chocolate, as there's no milk in it most of the time.

I like all chocolate but I like white chocolate the least, I feel it's just mainly sugar. The other day I tried ruby chocolate and that was really cool.

I really don't mind as long as it's good, tbh xD However, I prefer white chocolate and milk chocolate :>​

Definitely milk chocolate. :'> I guess white chocolate comes second but overall I hate dark chocolate lol. Imo white chocolate is too sweet, it's something I'd eat once and then not get a second serving. I hate bitter food so dark chocolate is definitely a no-no for me. Would rather skip out on chocolate if I'm only offered dark lol.

milk chocolate for sure and dark once in awhile

I like the sweeter kinds of dark chocolate, and the less sweet kinds of milk chocolate. (I chose dark chocolate on the poll)

I always eat milk chocolate. White and dark chocolate are meh.

Dark. Milk chocolate is gross but can be good if it's not too "milky". White chocolate is absolutely disgusting.

White chocolate is my favourite but I like most brands of milk chocolate, too. I'm starting to enjoy dark chocolate nowadays but still not as much as the other two. Can't have too much white chocolate in one sitting, though, it's very sickly. Guess that's good for portion control.

Back