• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Yes Yes

Bells
For the Win!

Ok, so at my house I was a real jerk and refused to do lawn work but then I had to go to church for RE and my mom brought me there but I was DUPED, and it turned out that we didnt have RE and I had to go into the sanctuary with the congregation and that sucked cause my brother didnt have to go and since I was such a good sport my mom said I could go get Pearl if I did an hour of lawn work and I said yes and then I took the weedkiller and shot foam at the weeds and it was really easy and not so bad and the hour was over so after that I went into town and I got Pearl from Target and Target never fails me because I didnt preorder and I still got a copy and I think I got it cheap and the I was like omg I got the game Im so happy but then my brother said lalala i need shoes so Im like crap and then we had to go show shopping for him but I stayed in the car and played the game and when he came back he said if I didnt get the penguin he would steal my game and restart it but I chose Turtwig so I guess it just sucks for him and now I have to hide it from him but I played in the car too much and my DS ran out of batteries and I was really sad but we went to a take out chicken place and it smelled really good and I got a pot pie and I eated it on the ride home and I really wanted to play Pearl but it was ok because I had a pot pie.

K.

Sporge27 said:
The penguin could kill you in your sleep!
Have you seen Turtwigs final evolved form, 'Torterra'?

That thing could like...eat you in your sleep...

Or sit on you...its pretty huge.

Gengar said:
Sporge27 said:
The penguin could kill you in your sleep!
Have you seen Turtwigs final evolved form, 'Torterra'?

That thing could like...eat you in your sleep...

Or sit on you...its pretty huge.
soo? the penguin could slit your throat with its flipper!

That turtle would have to catch me to eat me... even a penguin on land is faster... and at least it would be quieter...

Back