• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Would You Participate in a "Film your first day" of AC:NL?

Would you Participate in a "Film your first day" Of AC:NL?

• Yes! That would be fun!

Votes: 46 43.8%
  • No, This idea sucks.

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • Maybe. It depends.

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Erm... I don't really have a nice spare 260$ lying around to get that ^^'

But I would defiantly like to participate, but here's an idea: Instead of recording I would make a new tumblr account just for AC:NL and post a ton of pictures and little stories on there that I find funny or interesting about my day. How does that sound? :eek:
Sounds good to me. I might make a blog instead.

I can try.... If I can find the piece which connects my camera to my tri-pod... orz

I want to make some videos for my town blog, I would love to take part in this.
I will probably skip the introductions and spend the time touring around the fresh land, devoid of any patterns and community projects. That way it will be more fun to flick back between photos and videos of my decorated town, and my town in its first state.

I vote maybe because I have to work again this . So I end up playing alone. Because LinandKo can answer the questions I have about the game. Plus I get annoy when my family bugs me. Maybe in the future I do something like this.

My town will be pretty boring in the first week hahaha.

Maybe everyone should do a video/picture walkthrough of there town around a fortnight after release once they truly start to become unique. I'd be down for that, we could have an official stickied thread and everything! :)

The comic I plan to do instead of a 'video play through' of New Leaf should be pretty unique right off the bat. It's going to be loosely based off of what I do, but I'm going to have original animal characters in it as well as my human character. That way I can keep things fresh instead of just drawing out every little thing I did in a day.

Hopefully I'll have time to work on it between playing the game, working, and talking to the love of my life.

The comic I plan to do instead of a 'video play through' of New Leaf should be pretty unique right off the bat. It's going to be loosely based off of what I do, but I'm going to have original animal characters in it as well as my human character. That way I can keep things fresh instead of just drawing out every little thing I did in a day.

Hopefully I'll have time to work on it between playing the game, working, and talking to the love of my life.

This sounds exciting I am not artistic so I will be doing what many others are doing and I will be taking pics in game and uploading them to a tumblr or a blog idk yet

I don't have the luxury of providing decent quality video of my 3DS XL. I'd be open to taking lots of pictures and having text or commentary to go along with those, though.

I might do it. It really does sound like fun, but when I get a new game I have to play it. I don't want to set up a camera. Idk though. it really does sound like fun though.

No, I want to play the game for myself the first day. I'm not even going to wifi or anything on the first day, I'm just going to focus on the beauty of the game.

Besides, I don't have the equipment anyways.

If I filmed it then it'd probably be a few hours of me resetting over and over again so I get the perfect town map.

I might if it wouldn't be such a hassle... and if I had the equipment. xD There will be lots of pictures taken on that day though.

I'd be much more open to the idea of simply taking photos of our first days. It'd be a great idea to make a "scrapbook" of everyone on TBT's first day in New Leaf!

Personally I think making a little scrapbook of everyone's first day photos or other funny photos that could be a sticky thread and constantly updated is an adorable idea!^^

I know right! It'd be nice to share the "first day" experience with everybody here at TBT. :D Plus everybody with an SD card would be capable of participating since we all can take photos with our 3DSes (what the hell is the plural of 3DS?)

Back