• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Would you get all the Octopi?

How many Octopi are on your island/do you want?

• Total voters
He’s a true cranky! All those other guys are fakes like the majority of jocks. In all seriousness, though, he’s just like all the other cranky villagers, he just has a mean face.
to be fair the only cranky i like is apollo and i'm not the biggest fan of jocks either lol
but yeah i just don't like his face

I love all the octopus villagers for the simple fact that I love octopi. I had Marina in one of my towns way back and I absolutely loved her. Octavian is a good boy and I'd really like to have him someday.

I feel like i need diversity on my island to be happy. I wanna feel like I live in a world of animals not only a few animals. I'm all for people having what villagers they want and I love all three Octopi but I could never have more than one at a time.

I have Octavian and Marina on my island. I love them both very much. I've been saying lately that if Marina wanted to leave I would let her, but I know when she does I'll miss her, haha. I guess that just means she was a really good friend. Very sweet and lovely villager.

Octavian is the best though, I love his angry face because it beguiles how cool he is in a dad way. He's always fretting over me and my fiancee and giving us cute nicknames. He also loves every gift we give him, just a pleasant little dude.

I've never had any of the octopi, but based on looks I would pick Marina, she looks like the cutest little pink bubblegum
that being said, maybe there's a reason i've never had an octopi.. they are just a little.. weird looking to me? lol
but I feel like they would really grow ow me if I had one as my villager

I've never had any of the octopi, and I don't want to. They is why I chose the "they disgust me"-option, since I didn't really think their design is that cute either. I just don't like their mementos, remind me of spiders xd

I like Octavian and Zucker.
Marina just doesn't do it for me tbh.

I have them all and I had them all in New Leaf (including Inkwell). I don't like them as much anymore though so eventually I'll replace them.

omg @ all the heartless people who think they're disgusting
i have zucker on my island! i wouldn't mind having marina too, she's really cute

I don't have any on my island due to space limitations - I love my current villagers too much to make room for them and I already had Marina in NL. But if I did, I'd get Marina and Zucker - I think they are adorable! Octavian I'm not as hyped about, just not a fan.

I'd get 2 of them if they fit my islands theme. Those 2 in an ocean corner, ankha and coco in a desert corner, some bears and deer in a forest corner, and some cats, rabbits, and squirrels in an urban corner. How cute would that be 😍

Zucker's a current villager of mine, while Octavian was a past villager. I like all the octopus designs and think they're unique and cute. Unfortunately, I haven't super clicked with either Zucker or Octavian, and I plan to let Zucker move out after I get his photo.

I'd get all three of them just to not see them on island's anymore.
I hate octopuses irl they just freak me out. The ingame ones are ok but not my favorite villagers, I like Marina's pink aesthetic though.

i like the octopi - i’ve had octavian and zucker on my island but i also really like marina. i only have one octopus rn, zucker, and he’s the only one i plan on having ;u;

I currently have Octavian and I really like him even though I didn't think I would! I don't like Zucker's design or personality though and I had Marina in Wild World. She's cute but I found her to be kind of boring.

I have all of them and while I've enjoyed their company, I find myself wanting more animal species diversity. Marina is actually wanting to move out and I think I'll let her go.

I don't think I would want all three of them at one time. I would have no problem moving in Zucker when Marina wants to move out even though I love her. I had Octavian on my NL town for a little while and didn't like him much, but I think he has a neat design. Zucker being an ice cream octopus is just cooler and Marina is adorable.

Back