• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Would you get all the Octopi?

How many Octopi are on your island/do you want?

• Total voters
Wait I'm laughing at the "they disgust me" option LOL. I had Marina in NL and I have Zucker now in NH. I'm not really interested in Octavian. If I were to get three of a species I would opt for sheep rather than the octopi.

I have all three right now! Their houses are all near each other in what I affectionately call 'Octopus Alley'!

Don't know if I'll ever get rid of them though. Zucker was in my NL for ages and Marina is one of my first ever villagers (the last remaining 5 out of Dom, Flora, Crackles, Flo) in this Game

I have one on my island (Zucker), but that's all I'd want. I like having variety in my villager species, and having 2 or 3 octopi would be the opposite of having variety, lol

I have Zucker. He's the only one I need. Marina is really cute, but I have other Normals that I prefer over her.

I like them fine, but I don’t think I’d have all 3 of them. I had zucker for a while but I let him move bc I had too many lazy villagers, and I found marina on an island but didn’t take her bc I already have a normal villager. I like the concept though! I wish we had more fun species like them!

I'm not sure if I would get them all. They are pretty cool to me and I do have Zucker's and Octavian's Amiibo card and have had them both in New Leaf, so I do like them. Not sure though. 🤔

I actually like the octopuses but unfortunately some part of my brain hates it when they move around. I think it looks kinda creepy so it doesn't look like I'll ever have them

Back