Giveaway ♚ [Winners Announced!] Team Popsicle's Final Giveaway ♚

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's chilly <3

Hey, Miharu, I am so happy to see you again. Hope things are looking up for you <3

Entries updated! <3 If your name isn't on the list, then please make sure you actually read everything in the OP ;)

It's chilly <3

Hey, Miharu, I am so happy to see you again. Hope things are looking up for you <3

LILY!!!!! Omg I'm so happy to see you too!! I missed you guys ; v ; Hope you've been doing well!!! Things are looking super great!! <3

thank you for holding this giveaway! i'd love to enter :blush: it's chilly here today c:

Entries have been updated! Also I changed the giveaway time to end at 3pm PST instead of 10pm PST since it is a little late. I feel like 3pm PST would work best for our future winners c: If you win and you'll like a specific message then let me know! Otherwise I'll just be sending them off with "Team Popsicle winner! <3 "​

Can I enter?
Did you read the OP? c:

i'd like to enter! its chilly

i got rid of my popsicle a few years ago and ended up leaving the team popsicle group

Last edited:
Entries Updated! Giveaway ending soon! Ends April 19th (Friday) at 3pm PST! Winners will be announced about 30 mins afterwards! :D good luck everyone!~

Less than 2 hours left until giveaway closes and winners will be chosen/announced! :D

Good luck to all! Despite the UK heatwave, I can assure you it is chilly!! Thanks for this giveaway! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back