• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ♚ [Winners Announced!] Team Popsicle's Final Giveaway ♚

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love one of these in my lineup, thanks for the giveaway!
It's chilly here even though I'm curled up under two blankets..

It's chilly--entry please! Thanks so much for hosting this popsicle giveaway!

thank you for doing this giveaway for the peoples,
I'd be delighted to enter for a popsicle, coz It's chilly!

Hiya, thank you for doing this! I'd like to enter, please. Also, man, It's chilly outside.

I'd like to enter! it's chilly here as of right now, which is no surprise. Tysm for doing this giveaway!

Last edited:
I'd love to enter! I've never owned a popsicle but I think it's a really cool collectible. Thanks for doing this :) also I live in Canada so it's chilly outside!

Last edited:
I would like to enter please! Thanks for this giveaway! It's chilly kinda today where I live, even if the sun shines.

Ooh, I would like to enter this giveaway, it's chilly! Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

its pretty chilly huh.

anyways thanks for doing such a nice giveaway <3

Thank you for the giveaway! I'd like to enter please.

It's been chilly this morning but it's got warm later on in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back