• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ♚ [Winners Announced!] Team Popsicle's Final Giveaway ♚

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miharu

Team Popsicle <3
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +

TEAMPOP.jpg

pop.png pop.png pop.png pop.png pop.png

CONGRATS! <3 Let me know if you guys would like a message on your popsicle and I'll send them your way! c: If you guys didn't win, I'm currently auctioning a popsicle! <3 Feel free to stop by my auction thread!~ :D

dgOi2Pf.png

Hey everyone! It's been a long journey for Team Popsicle! It was a ton of fun, we reached many amazing goals (even all coming together to get a group just for us!), gave away many collectibles/tbt, and met so many amazing people! Before I went on a very long hiatus, we had planned on doing a HUGE giveaway for Team Popsicle members, but since it's been over 3 years TP is no more. I just recently came back to check up on everything and realized I still had these 5 popsicles I had planned on giving away. Since TP is no longer active I thought I'll make this giveaway public to everyone instead of having them sit in my inventory! To enter, just let me know below if you'll like to enter. Since this was originally a huge giveaway for TP members, if you were a TP member you'll get 5 entries instead of 1! <3
I'll still be active in our group's chatting thread ;) As much as I want to revive TP again, I no longer have the time to keep the group active with quests/events we normally held. I definitely don't want to suddenly revive it just to let it die again hahaha! But thank you so much everyone! We had a ton of fun while it lasted <3

RULES

- DO NOT ENTER if you plan on selling this popsicle as soon as you get it. These popsicles are meant for those who actually really want the collectible in their line-up.
- If you win and end up selling the popsicle right away then I will blacklist you from future giveaways c:
- Please only enter if you actually really want the popsicle, not for profit.
- You may only win once!
- If I liked your post, it means I've entered you into the giveaway! <3
- Make sure to have "It's chilly" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules! Otherwise your entry will not count c:

Giveaway will end on April 19th at 3pm PST. Winners will be randomly drawn. :D Even if you don't end up winning, I am currently auctioning off one of my popsicles that will end on Saturday at 5pm PST! <3 Good luck everyone! :blush:

xRileyx
Wildtown
drowningfairies
Naekoya
Naekoya
Naekoya
Naekoya
Naekoya
Kevinnn
Moonfish
rianne
Tobyjgv
roseflower
roseflower
roseflower
roseflower
roseflower
DubiousDelphine
dizzy bone
Biancasbotique
29awkwardturtles
MasterM64
Jacob
Jacob
Jacob
Jacob
Jacob
LambdaDelta
Nougat
duckyducky
xbittersweetx
ipecac
Pokeclasher
Peg
Hayleigh_1
King Dorado
hestu
ZeldaJune
Sensei
Vampnessa
5herry
Trundle
Stella-lo
Lijan
Kammm
Bosmer
Intestines
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
ThatOneMarshalFangirl
Oldcatlady
Sakura625
Valzed
Puriin
B3N
Amilee
Toadsworthy
shanni
JessiBGood
hamster
Rosered22
Darius-The-Fox
ali.di.magix
MayorMelony
ZombifiedHorror
CanadianMeadow
iiKitteh
MissLily123
MissLily123
MissLily123
MissLily123
MissLily123
daisyy
2kimi2furious
jihux
jihux
jihux
jihux
jihux
Bunny from tiger
digimon
Locket
Heyden
friedegg
You got mail!
Bobo
SensaiGallade

Last edited:
I’ll enter. Thanks for doing this! It’s chilly up in here. :cool:

wow i really would love one for my "It's chilly" line up XD id love to have ice cream and Popsicle, so id love to enter!

Everyone's been added to the entry list! I didn't realize I had the wrong month on the end date LOL This giveaway is ending on April 19th, not March 19th hahahaha whoops XD

I would love to enter pretty pwease!

....psst it's chilly ;3

I'd like to enter, please.

It's chilly everywhere else except where I live, most likely. :eek:

oooo i would like to enter alsooo would be a good chance to start collecting these collectables

it's chilly inside my room when I see that creepy bunny standing outside my window c:

anyways i'd love to enter, thank you so much for doing the giveaway! This collectible looks so beautiful!

thank you so much!! <3

Last edited:
Aaah Miharu sooo nice to see you here, hope all is well <3 Will you be around more often on the forum and the group chat? I really loved to chat on there with you and the others c:
Also please enter me because it's chilly;)

Aaah Miharu sooo nice to see you here, hope all is well <3 Will you be around more often on the forum and the group chat? I really loved to chat on there with you and the others c:
Also please enter me because it's chilly;)

OMG ROSEFLOWER!!! I've missed you so much!!! YESSS I'll be around for a while now!! I'll talk to you in the group ;)

Hi i would like another popsicle
ps.I turned on the airconditioner, it's chilly here

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway, I'd love to enter. I wish i could say "it's chilly" in real life huhu it's really warm here

I'll enter for a friend of mine that needs one since it's chilly cool thing to do! ;)

Entries updated! If you don't see your name on the list, then please double check to make sure you actually read the rules ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back