• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Buying Willing to pay 20k bells each for. . .

MayorMoosey

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I'm willing to pay 20k bells for each item from the types of outfits listed below.
What ,specifically, am I looking for?:

From the Historical Style:

- The Knight Set -
- silver / gold armor top
- silver / gold armor bottoms
- silver / gold knight helmet
- silver / gold armor shoes

Total:
80,000 bells

- The King Tut Set -
- The Pharaoh's outfits
- King Tut Mask
- Ninja Shoes

Total:
60,000 bells
----------------------------------------------------------------
From the Sporty Style:

- The Baseball Player Set -
- baseball shirt
- baseball pants
- Batter's helmet
- cleats
- bandage

Total:
100,000 bells
From the Cute Style:

- Vintage Cuteness -
- Blue Dotted Dress
- blue ribbon
- shearling boots
- heart shades (or pink glasses)

Total:
80,000 bells
From the Iconic Style:

- The Islander -
- muumuu (dress only bought on the Island) (Will pay 50k for this specific dress)
- straw hat (Also, from the Island)
- tropical sandals
- thick glasses

Total:
110,000 bells
From the Rock'N'Roll Style:

- The Biker-gal -
- denim vest
- dry-denim skirt
- regent wig
- triangle shades
- (already have the shoes for this outfit)

Total:
80,000 bells
-----------------------------------------------------------------
From the Official Style:

- Ms.Yellow -
- canary shirt
- sailor skirt
- pilot shades
- school hat
- white leather shoes (Only found at Gracie's store ; Will pay 50k for this particular item)

Total:
130,000 bells
---------------------------- Will list the other outfits once the ones above are bought ----------------------------
From the Ornate Style:
From the Flashy Style:
From the Modern Style:
From the Basic Style:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions you may be wondering!
( Q ): If you have all these bells to BUY from others, why don't you have all these pieces already?
( A ): I have restarted my town several times in the past year, not really happy with what I was getting and pretty much annoying how I chose my layouts. I, finally, found a layout that I was able to mold the way I wanted, and took the majority of my time buying clothes, furniture, tools, shoes, etc to the Nook's in order to build my catalog. This is the first time in months that I've began playing once again, wanting to finally complete my catalog / Gracie fashion checks! I am near completion of both my fish, bug, and archaeology exhibits, so I just wanted to start with getting the updates of Nook's store ; along with Gracie's store.
( Q ): Can I mix and match pieces from several outfits and still get the equivalent amount if I were to give the outfit wanted?
( A ): Of course you can! I prefer you limit to one item per outfit, but if you happen to have let's say. . 3/5 of the pieces of one of my listed 'wanted outfits', and then a side two from a different one. I am more than happy to pay separate pieces, I am not asking for perfection or complete-ness. Also, if you have BOTH of the items being asked for that are bought out for 50k, that is fine as well. There is no limit to what price of an item you can pick. First come, first serve!
( Q ): "I'm not sure what some of these items look like, and am unable to open another tab for the reasons of: (sucky computer, or too lazy to look up a website in which shows pictures of the clothing pieces. Do you happen to have a link for a website I can click for later?"
( A ): Why yes, I do! You can visit this website: http://moridb.com

Last edited:
i have baseball pants, bandage + gold armour shoes c:
do you want to come to my town ?

Hi! I have the following clothing,

king tut mask
ninja shoes

baseball shirt
cleats
bandage

blue ribbon

tropical sandals
thick glasses

dry-denim skirt

sailor skirt
pilot shades
school hat

Offer?

Also, I may or may not have baseball pants, Batter's helmet, heart shades or pink glasses, denim vest, regent wig, triangle shades and the canary shirt. But I'd have to check.

Back