• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Clothing Game

I finall got some clothes that kind of match! At least in color.

Rain Hat from Cyrano
Open collar shirt from Label
Pirate Pants in mail from Gullivarr
Samurai Greaves in mail from Angus
1000003737.jpg

And then things went back to normal, kind of an odd set.

Emergency Headcover from Bangle
Cafe uniform from Rodney
And I forgot where the Moccasins came from
1000003736.jpg

I finall got some clothes that kind of match! At least in color.

Rain Hat from Cyrano
Open collar shirt from Label
Pirate Pants in mail from Gullivarr
Samurai Greaves in mail from Angus
View attachment 540688

And then things went back to normal, kind of an odd set.

Emergency Headcover from Bangle
Cafe uniform from Rodney
And I forgot where the Moccasins came from
View attachment 540689
You're pulling off the top outfit, but I'm telling you, that bottom outfit isn't gonna catch on.

You're pulling off the top outfit, but I'm telling you, that bottom outfit isn't gonna catch on.
Seriously haha, I can't figure out when anyone would wear the emergency headcover.. actually I don't even know what it is!

I might have to try this! The only problem might be - i get a lot of the muscles outfits from my villagers, lolol. But really - looks kind of fun!
That's the fun of it though! The goal isn't really to look good, it's just fun to see what random stuff you are given! You also learn that most villagers have terrible taste! ๐Ÿคฃ

So today, my villagers were not in the giving mood. But I did get clothing from a couple of balloons. I still haven't been able to get rid of the Emergency Headcover, but I kind of dig the Ancient sashed robe. Not something I would normally wear but I like it. After that I got a Rugby Uni, also not usual.

While I was typing this I shot another balloon, but only got 5,000 bells. I wish I could wear those.

1000003760.jpg

I think I didnt get any villager gifts because they were all spending their time listening to K.K..

1000003761.jpg

Slackers. Hah

I like the Ancient sashed robes I just donโ€™t wear them often. I know I have been slacking as Iโ€™m now two in game days behind since work has been busy . I will post again soon . My limited time was spent working on my entry for the new leaf event.

I know I have been slacking as Iโ€™m now two in game days behind since work has been busy . I will post again soon . My limited time was spent working on my entry for the new leaf event.
Nobody said you have to post daily! Real life is more is more important!

For todays look
Anicotti sent me a Veiled garden hat in the mail
Dodo Airlines sent me Dal slippers
Blaire gave me a tropical cut and sew tank.
9BE8649D-B7A0-432C-A7A0-B47EBB82CAC5.jpeg

Not long after Sylvia gave me a cafe-uniform dress the color matched my slippers .
9E44A879-355E-4D84-BFBD-C18AA80C40DD.jpeg

Iggly then gave me a sushi chefโ€™s outfit .
E83A22B4-A97C-4670-8BB5-8E399523AA14.jpeg

I definitely need a new hat .

"oh man, I finally have 5 villagers, time to start playing the clothing game!"
The first thing I get.
View attachment 541739
I HATE IT
Glad you could join the game! And yeah, it's pretty often you get clothing you dislike ๐Ÿ˜†

Here is my current outfit:

Samurai helmet from Snake
Neon Shades from a balloon
Plaid Puffed-sleeve shirt from Dobie

1000003783.jpg

I don't have updated pictures at the moment, however I have to admit I broke the rules (maybe this means I lost the "game"?). I have had no problem wearing anything, no matter how bad it looked up until this point. But I finally had to draw a line.

I'm not wearing the diaper that just fell out of a balloon.

I don't have updated pictures at the moment, however I have to admit I broke the rules (maybe this means I lost the "game"?). I have had no problem wearing anything, no matter how bad it looked up until this point. But I finally had to draw a line.

I'm not wearing the diaper that just fell out of a balloon.
Yea I wouldnโ€™t wear that either. I think itโ€™s perfectly fine to have some things you just wonโ€™t wear be sold immediately.

I am double posting this picture (I also posted it in the screenshot thread) because I realized it will work here too. It doesn't matter that I am sitting down because I am still wearing the pirate pants and moccasins that I have had on for days now.

New clothing items are the Dotted raincoat from Rodney, and a Plain do-rag from Angus.

I was kind of sad to get the do-rag because about 2 minutes before I got a Sombrero in the mail from Gulliver, and I liked it! That's how the game goes though hah

1000003837.jpg

This is not a great outfit, but one of my more colorful and unique outfits thanks to the Animal Crossing gods of randomness.

Paisley bandana from Dobie
Retro shades from Angus
Color-block dress shirt from Apple
Gingham picnic skirt from a Balloon (not that happy with this, but glad to get rid of the pirate pants finally!)

1000003983.jpg

I got yelled at an in trouble by mods not that long ago for doing a thread similar and they said oh all screenshot threads go to screenshots it doesn't matter if it's a screenshot or somthing needs to go to screenshot thread. I'm like wtf how does that make sense there would be so many random screenshots and no point to it

I got yelled at an in trouble by mods not that long ago for doing a thread similar and they said oh all screenshot threads go to screenshots it doesn't matter if it's a screenshot or somthing needs to go to screenshot thread. I'm like wtf how does that make sense there would be so many random screenshots and no point to it
Hmm.. that's odd. Well... join us here before the mods delete us?

Back