• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who's your favorite smug?

gem83

Taking a hiatus c:
Bells
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Time for another thingie! Mine is Kyle (surprise) but with Phil it could almost be a tie.

Mine is Shep :) I adore that fluffy sheepdog!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That being said, Pietro, Julian and Kyle are my boys to the end!

Eugene, followed very closely by Jacques. Followed closely by Marshal, Pietro and Kyle. Smug is easily one of my favourite personalities.

I love Marshal and Julian. I had them both in my last town, and it was a blast. The three of us were like a triangle of best friends. :3 I have Shep now, who is also a cutie. I'm pretty convinced that I'd love all of the smugs if I had them... they're just a really friendly personality type.

Pietro by far!

He's so colorful and full of energy. :) I simply couldn't imagine my town without him. I also had Keaton for a time and he was pretty rad too. But Pietro is my number one smuggy.

Smug is my favorite personality type, so it's difficult to pick just one. I suppose if I have to, my favorite is Pietro. As opposed to a lot of people, I don't dislike clowns and I think Pietro's colorful design is great. He's my next door neighbor in my horror-themed town, and he's a pretty great villager.

Other favorites include Eugene, Hans, Jacques, Julian, Lionel, and Lucha.

Back