• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best New Snooty Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Snooty villager ?

• Judy

Votes: 52 38.2%
  • Petri

Votes: 71 52.2%
  • Azalea

Votes: 29 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Petri is both cute and awesome. I love her design/theme. She's easily my favorite of the three and the best mouse in the game.

I was surprised by how much I like Azaela. I find her kind of simple, but really pretty.

Judy...I know I'm in the minority here but I find her extremely off-putting. Something about her face just creeps me out. I like cubs and I like her "cotton candy" colors... but her face....

An easy choice here for me, I voted for Petri.
Love that she's a mouse scientist, love her ears, her house interior, the fact that she's snooty with this design. She's a great and unique addition to the villagers of animal crossing.

Judy is a little bit too much for me but I'm glad that she's here for people that like that aesthetic, and Azalea is ok but nothing really special imo.

I couldn't decide between Judy and Petri even tho I do like Petri slight more. They're both cool tho.

Azalea, hands down. She was the second (I think) character I built a vacation home for, and she's honestly really grown on me. I like her design, it's simple but effective without looking too odd (to my eyes at least).

I absolutely adore Judy. I'm one of the ones who loves the shape, size, and color of her eyes and I also really like the pastel coloring she has and how that fades from one color into another. She's so pretty.

Azalea would be second. I like when Rhinos have some kind of design that breaks up their head so it doesn't look so enormous. The flowers on Azalea do that, and I also think the horn being the center of the flower is clever. I like her blue and white coloring as well.

Petri's design just doesn't do it for me. I think it's because I can't see her eyes with the default glasses. Having the shine from glasses hide the eyes behind them is a pet peeve of mine. I do appreciate a female scientist, but I don't think that the Snooty personality particularly lends itself to that. I love that she's a lab mouse turned scientist, though, and I really like the interior of her house.

I voted for Judy, just (finally!) got her on my island. I also really like Petri and Azalea though. Difficult choice!

Judy. Which is surprising for me, since I'm not one for the pastelly super-duper cutesy characters in any game. I think I've grown attached to her over the time I've had her, and my own headcanon for her has made her one of my favourite villagers.

Petri and Azalea are fantastic in their own ways too. I would absolutely have Petri if I had a second island, no doubt about it!

Petri, no doubt here. She already one of my top 10 all-time favorite villagers. Usually I'm not such a huge fan when it comes to the mouse villagers (with the exceptions of Bree and maybe Bella) but she's the first mouse I instantly like. Although I have to admit I wished back then she would be a male smug villager since I thought that snooty wouldn't fit to her. After seeing her eyes however, I can understand now why they went with snooty.

Judy is alright, I mainly like her colorful design. Not a big fan of Azalea since rhino villagers are in general my least favorite ones.

I'm gonna go with Judy here just because I like her galaxy eyes and her blue-purple gradient design. There's not a lot of villagers like her. She stands out. I think Petri is really cute too, but I'm not a super fan of the glasses.

I voted for Petri I think she's probably one of if not the best designed new villager I really do love Azalea too but I decided to just vote for Petri as for Judy I didn't even know she was snooty felt like she'd fit the peppy personality or something I don't have a problem with her but she's a bit too girly for me personally like you don't need a theme to have her but got example let's say I had 9 villagers that I really loved and then Judy the glow stick it'd bug me too much!

Judy, I guess. I really don’t like the snooty villagers. She just has a nice aesthetic. Purple and blue are amazing.

I voted Judy, though I'm not mad about her. I don't dislike her at all though and I think her design is cute if you like that style. I prefer her to the others, though Petri looks nice in normal glasses.

Thanks to all the voters ! 🙏

Here's the results for the Best New Snooty Villager :

🥇 Petri
🥈 Judy
🥉 Azalea

Petri%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

PETRI is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.

After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.
COMING TOMORROW !

Back