• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who did you receive your first picture from?

olivetree123

Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
Amelia just mailed me her pic and I'm really excited bc in over a year of playing its the first I've ever received from building up a high enough friendship :eek:

Not counting April Fool's Day, who was the first villager to give you their picture?

I only have Katie up to now... none of my villagers yet :/

Sprinkle was the first to give me her picture. And the second.. And the third too, I believe.. Yeah, I think I got three of her pictures before I started receiving pictures from other villagers. P:

In my current town, Maple gave me the only two pics I have so far (aside from special ones like Katie and Don Resetti).

Peanut, she was my first best friend in town and original villager. She gave me three when she was in my town. I didn't realize people really wanted pics and I sold the extra ones lol, but she also gave me one more when she left. It was such a sad moment, I really liked her.

Wolfgang, the funny thing is that I didn't know until I found it later in my pocket XD

I got one picture from T-Bone. I didn't get any more pictures up until somewhat recently when Kid Cat gave me his pic.

In my original town I only got one from Frank. I didn't spend enough time with my villagers... I got Wolfgang's in my old theme town. Again, not enough time spent.
And in my current main town Shep was the first and I've gotten them from 4 others besides him and duplicates of 2 or 3. I talk to them and run lots of errands now, got them all in like 4 months as compared to over a year in my earlier towns.

My first pic was from Kidd, a million years ago (aka about July 2013). I gave him a perfect orange and he gave me his pic!

My first was from Wolfgang after getting signatures for his petition. It came as a surprise because I wasn't expecting to get along with a cranky. x0D I was considering letting him go at the time, but since then, he stayed.

Back