• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Whats the BEST WAY to make $$$LOTS OF BELLS$$$💰?

fishing and catching bugs best way tbh. shake...every...TREEEEEEEEEEE!!! seriously leave nothing untouched. shake the trees (with your net out of course so you can catch the wasps as the net a pretty good price) bells randomly fall from trees so do items (idk if you are new to the AC series or not.) hit the rocks everyday as there is always one money rock, catch bugs, catch fish, craft "hot" items and sell them to the nooklings. thats about it... i mean you can play the turnips but yeah.. you better have good luck or able to visit other people to get good prices.

Plant a bunch of trees from your sister fruit, not your native one, and sell them at Nook's. That's how I made bells before I got into the stalk market, you could also try the stalk market and sell on your own island whenever you have a peak (you might only make a small profit).

Player 2 made 2 million bells selling June sharks and river fish to C.J. Got lucky and found shark mystery island.
I usually fish late at night to get the expensive fish.
Planting other fruit/money trees helps. Check what the hot items are at shop and craft/sell them.
I have 2 island and only bought turnips on my main island a few times. Sold them on my own island and made 230K.

It rains just about every day on my island and the coelacanth fishing has literally paid my mortgage and then some.

Fishing is a great way to make bells, especially after 4pm when the other sharks (if you're playing northern hemisphere) besides the whale shark, are out and about. :)

It's been said before, but the stalk market is best. Especially if you and a friend join in. Have one as Sunday to buy turnips and the other to TT to find the best price. You can repeatedly Tavel to Buy and sell for a few hours and bam! You're a billionaires!

Turnips - especially if you have another switch

If you don't have another switch, still turnips. It will just take longer because of wait times on turnip exchange or on here.

aside from trading, which seems to be a huge bell maker nowadays... turnips honestly. bugs, fishes (waiting for flick & CJ), and money trees all requires waiting, turnips too but in general the return is just bigger.

what i noticed is, with new leaf, we had small pockets so all the effort to get that much turnips is NOT the same as what we can get here for new horizons. definitely one of the best ways to earn bells. i've had 20m from it + selling villagers online and i feel like i'm set for life lol.

my main way of making bells is to catch valuable bugs and fish (worth 1,000+ bells) and then stockpile them until either flick or cj shows up. good luck! ^_^

i would say buying turnips, however you should be aware that some people charge ridic entry fees

otherwise if you have enough nmt you could sell them in exchange for bells. i recommend fishing/catching bugs and doing the daily stuff to earn more nook miles that you can use to turn into nmt

I personally like to grow non native fruit on my island (my native fruit is cherries) and try the stalk market when your turnip selling prices aren’t absurdly low.. mine yesterday was 33 bells per turnip.. poor Nooklings

Back