• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyogo, I wish you all the best. Nobody wanted to hear this result and I can't imagine what it's like. Just know that we're here for you if you'd like to talk.

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to contact people if I need a little motivational support with this disaster, but we're all trying to move on and think for the future.

My dad's going to have to get his job hours cut down so he can deal with collecting my sister in the afternoons since I can't make it to both schools in time and I don't fancy running through a half hour walk, neither would any else of us.

My brother is going to have to cancel about moving out and such, we'll need him around and he'll hopefully help pay out our mortgage on the house, I'm going to have to cancel about thinking about getting a job because they'll need me around too.

Things are going to be tough but...it just happened and we're going to have to deal with it.

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to contact people if I need a little motivational support with this disaster, but we're all trying to move on and think for the future.

My dad's going to have to get his job hours cut down so he can deal with collecting my sister in the afternoons since I can't make it to both schools in time and I don't fancy running through a half hour walk, neither would any else of us.

My brother is going to have to cancel about moving out and such, we'll need him around and he'll hopefully help pay out our mortgage on the house, I'm going to have to cancel about thinking about getting a job because they'll need me around too.

Things are going to be tough but...it just happened and we're going to have to deal with it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with your mother, and you have my deepest sympathy. I honestly don't know what advice I could give you, as I can't say I've experienced anything so upsetting before, but I want you to know that people are there for you. I'm sure the last thing you need is to be crowded with people trying to make you feel better, but... I hope you can move on quickly. I'm sure it's what she would have wanted. I can't imagine what your family is going through as I don't know the full extent of what you are experiencing, but I'm sure things will get better :)

Last edited:
She cannot recover from this Blood vessel so the doctors said they cannot do anything to help her.
Quite the result I didn't want to hear considering I had a dream where she came back home safe and sound.

My Dad came to me and my brother and told us the news, I wasn't crying as much as yesterday as I was going to be aware this news was going to be mentioned, He's already told my grandmother and other people of our family and literally, they were all crying about it, she was a good mother and she will be really missed.

To the people who've lost someone close to them unexpectedly...I feel you so hard right now.

-hugs tight- i am incredibly sorry for your loss. it must be utterly awful. you guys are in my prayers. best of luck to you and your family.

Hyogo, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. My deepest and sincerest condolences to you, your family, and anyone who knew your mother. As people have already stated, we're here for you if you ever need people to talk to. And I'm sure all of us are willing to give you hugs via the internet. <3

I am so sorry for your loss. *hugs*

Thank you all for your support, we're doing fine now, my Dad still seems the most upset out of us all but considering he lost his wife, I don't blame him, he appreciates everything I said for her on her facebook wall (where alot of people were saying rest in peace and stuff)

For now, all we can do is just work as a family and make everything alright.
Your support has helped me keep my cool, thank you all for your efforts in showing me some support, I'll see my mother again...someday

All my worries should go soon, she wouldn't of liked it if I kept my worries for a long time.

A very unpleasant truth about someone. I'm the type who can't even hit a punching bag without a good reason, but right now, I really, really want to break that person's nose.

I have to go to an anxiety workshop.
It was going to be on my birthday, but they moved it to the week after.
I can't believe they're going to make people with anxiety go to a workshop alone for six hours.

there needs to be longer weekends or something...

We have Thanksgiving soon so :p

waking up late. i mean i slept for like.. 11 hours what the hell

I hate that, I hate when I sleep for so long and wake up feeling like crap. There was only one time when I slept for exactly 15 hours and woke up feeling fresh, that was when I came back from a school trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back