• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

what was your purpose for joining tbt?

I originally joined to trade amiibo cards with people. I've only traded amiibo once on here, and really I think it's too much effort.

But, I started reading through threads and now I'm still here because I enjoy posting screenshots of my island and looking at screenshots of other people's islands. I like seeing how people use different functions, like Harv's island, or what their villager lineup is. 😊

I originally joined to get Bianca for my NL town. I was so nervous going to someone’s island but very excited to get a dreamie. Wish I had had the confidence to participate in the forum earlier.

When NH came out I started to lurk around more. Got enough courage to enter the summer fair (stars will always be my fav collectables 😍) and with baby steps began posting more. Now I have met some great friends and spend far too much time here annoying everyone 😊

My purpose for joining for the forum was to be able to acquire villagers and furniture in New Leaf and occasionally some Pokémon or items in Pokémon games as well.

I joined because I was lonely on acnh I had one friend that didn’t play a lot and I was getting board with nobody to play with so I joined to meet friends

I been in this community for several years. My sole reason of joining this community is to search for my dear Felicity in New Leaf.

I joined because I lost all my data for NH and went looking online for the fruits and found this place 😆

I wasn't aware of this site until last summer when I was searching for a list of villagers who sing and found a post on here. I joined so that I could contribute to that list. I didn't use the site much after that until this past January when I finally started trading. Everyone I've interacted with has been super nice, but being a private person, I haven't really gotten close to anyone yet.

I came here because I want items for my island, but I wasn't having luck on Nookazon and found myself really struggling there. Hoping that here will be a lot better!

I'm honestly not sure why I joined lmao

probably just because my brother was a member. I never used the forums at all really, until almost four years after I joined, in May 2015. even then I didn't become truly active until July 2016.

I originally joined because someone asked me to to help decorate a new town! I remember being amazed how easy it was get what I needed for ACNH on here.

I stayed (even though I'm really not "that" active) because of the games. I thoroughly enjoy the egg hunts and even though I never win, the art contests.

I joined originally in 2018 🥺 someone was giving away one of my dreamies in NL. I did the one trade and then became active when NH came out. Now you can’t get rid of me as this forum and my amazing friends are more than I could wish for 💜

I joined because I was so in love with the Regal furniture series, but after a whole year of playing every. single. day I still had three or four missing items that never appeared in the nookies shop (already upgraded to max). So I joined to buy them.

But after that I stayed because there was so much fun in the forums! :LOL:

I was one of the people who joined during the massive influx for ACNH, although I also played the other animal crossing games I was never compelled to seek out other players

I joined TBT cause I had been constantly lurking since New Horizons came out and thought I could actually add to the conversation :) honestly this is the most active I've ever been on a forum I think. I love the sense of community here and it has vastly contributed to my enjoyment of the game

I joined in after the first trailer for New Leaf came out, to discuss my excitement with people who also love the franchise and to analyze every little detail. I didn't have any friends at the time who played the game, so it was really fun joining the community.

to get some region exclusive items in new leaf that i wanted.

before this in 2016 i used to be apart of ACC. i wasn’t active though and i eventually left for reasons (not because it sucked, i honestly didn’t think it was that bad but again i didn’t really post)

I came here because I had questions a buddy on Discord couldn't answer and they kindly directed me here. I stayed because this is such a chill place. :)

I looked up a question and it sent me here so I looked through at everything and when I found out you could trade with other people around the world I thought that was pretty cool but I’ve never but part of a forum before so I was unsure. A few weeks later I was looking on here again and I finally decided to join and it’s actually made animal crossing so much better for me.

I came here because I was looking for a community of animal crossing fans to interact with. None of my "in real life" friends play/or have played any AC games so they don't really understand anything about how much I enjoy it. And of course since I don't have friends to play with or sell/trade items with it's hard to complete my catalog, which is another reason I joined

Back