• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your Peppy Villager Tier List?

ayeeprill

The Hash Slinging Slasher
Bells
Switch
7817-6240-7509
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I had so much fun filling out the smug and sisterly tier lists that were posted here recently and I found that a lot of my opinions had changed since the game came out! So I thought it would be fun to post one for one of my favorite personalities, Peppy villagers!

Here is the link to do one for the Peppy villagers!

Here is my personal tier list!
peppy.png

pippy stan 4 life.

(also truffles and.i have beef (or should i say bacon?) from wild world.)

1629069703541.png

Not too big on most of the peppies. Anything in A, B or C is (or has been) welcome on my island, though!

My list
7DD47666-3DEC-4E91-A11C-4DB7A516C5C3.png

Apple, Ketchup, Sprinkle and Tangy will always be my favorite peppies. I had Apple on my main island. Ketchup is so cute I didn’t want her to leave so I moved her to my second island so I could keep her. Sprinkle will soon be on my main island instead of being on my second island. I have Tangy’s amiibo so she will on my second island soon. Tangy has been in every town I have had. I think she is still in one of my NL towns.

Peppy Redone.png

This personality is one that I have a hard time picking out who will end up as the permanent Peppy of the island simply cause I find something unappealing in just about every single one of them.

S Tier
Audie is incredible, love her design all over. Sadly, my friend got her before me and locked that out from my island's choices.
Peanut was a tier or two lower before I adopted her in November right after Filbert thinking they looked cute together. She grew on me a lot, and I truly bonded with my little gamer squirrel. I let her go very recently though as I'm trying to shake up my island, and it was a difficult choice.

A Tier
Tammi was my DIY auto fill. I wasn't too happy with her initially, but she was a pretty solid villager with great reactions. Miss her sometimes.
Cookie is pretty darn cute.
Sprinkle may be the best penguin to me, may hunt for her come winter as I don't really like the Penguins outside of that season.
Flora borders on adorable and a little odd looking. Her home interior is a tragedy though.
Pinky is a big, joyous girl and I appreciate her for that. She was actually the Bear I planned on taking in before I ran into and ended up really enjoying Groucho.
Bangle and Bianca are pretty solid Tigers that I was typically tempted to take but always passed up. One day one of these ladies will likely come to my island.
Cheri was considered back in my more picky days for my island, but I didn't like how she always looked like she was looking out of the corner of her eye.

B Tier - I'll not go through all of those cause that's a lot, just some stand outs.
Ruby intrigues me, but her closed eyes expressions make her look like she has four eyes. There's been times when I'm thinking I will adopt her, but then I talk to her and get weirded out by her expressions.
I can't decide if Carmen is adorable or hideous. Same applies to Bunnie.
Patty's name is tragedy, kind of wish I took her in for my Cow instead of Tipper though.
Rosie is moving onto my island from the campsite, we'll see if she soars or sinks. Not really that excited for her, but I never had a cat villager yet.
Piper is easily the most tame looking Peppy, looks more like a Snooty to be honest.

C Tier
I never got the Merry hype, don't like her ugly fringe and always looking up eyes. She looks ridiculous. My hate for her has lessened though.
Gabi, Pippy, and Bonbon are all major flops for me for Rabbits even though they have noses simply cause I find them that unappealing.
Pate and Pango's colors are not pretty.
Bella and Cheri got some weird face things going on.

D Tier
Not a fan of the ear bows. You either are or aren't. And I am easily not a fan of it. No.
Tabby is an acquired taste that I have not acquired. I think I could see her moving up a tier to be honest, but I don't think she will ever be one of my tops.
Freckles, the fish faced duck, is a no.
Truffles is a disgrace to the other Pigs.

my-image (3).png

S tier = Audie cos she's great. She's my current and likely permanent peppy. I love her look and how she got her name. Apple is also here because hamsters are just the best.

A tier = either villagers I've had and loved or who I really like and would be happy to have move in.

B tier = either ones I've had that I quite liked or that I wouldn't mind having again

C = Ones I've had and didn't like or don't particularly like the style of and likely wouldn't invite

D = get away from me! Especially Truffles. She turned up at my campsite one time and I just noped right back out the tent again immediately without talking to her.

Thanks for doing this, I like making these haha

my-image (2).png

I like doing these for some reason. This one was hard, there was a lot that I couldn't decide between C and D tiers. Looking at it again, I think I might move Pate to the A tier.

Here mine

EJCrepq.png
LOL, I love your tier list. Tutu was part of the original group of villagers in my NL town and my fave.

I started to think of her in NL as constantly being high whenever she'd complain abt how the flowers were being mean to her telling her she lost her sparkles or when she confided that it wasn't water she was carrying in the watering can, it was her sasparilla drink, which she then would water my flowers with after we finished talking :p

I love a lot of the peppy villagers but there are some I have no interest in. Right now, I have Audie, Felicity, Merry, Peanut and Piper.

peppy.png

Here's my ranking! There's a lot of really cute peppy villagers, they're hard to choose between sometimes.

peppy ranking.png

My biases: My favorite peppy villagers! Cookie is precious and I love her, and it's very hard for me to settle between Merry, Felicity, and Bianca for my NH island. ;v; Felicity is just adorable and I love her mouth shape, Bianca gets automatic points just for being a snow leopard, but I think I might go for Merry after all. Her little double-chin is too precious and she has some of the cutest expressions.

Shining stars: All very good peppy girls! I had both Dotty and Rosie in New Leaf and they were both wonderful, and I really like Agent S, Wendy, and Pinky. I definitely wouldn't mind having them for a while.

Top idols: I like all of them, but they probably wouldn't be permanent villagers. Mostly they're just cute or have some other charming trait I like, but I will say that Cheri strikes me as particularly confident and I like that about her. I could also see Gabi moving up in my rankings, though; I like her aesthetic.

I've seen some of her stuff, she's okay: The "okay, but have some off-putting feature" category. Tabby would've ranked lower, but my mom has her on her island and she's grown on me recently.

Isn't she some influencer or something?: I'm just a bit bothered by their designs for one reason or another. I want to like Puddles, but it looks like she's wearing... either a wrestling mask or a ski mask, or something. Rilla was spared the lowest ranking because I've seen some humanized art of her that I really liked.

Never heard of her: Either I kinda forgot she existed or I'm just not a big fan. I, personally, would not trust Apple.

Back