• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your Peppy Villager Tier List?

Here is my list :). Not sure what people will think about it

peppy.jpg

my-image (1).png

The top babies are the cutest, and I wish I could have them all, but two peppies on my island (Felicity and Carmen) is enough for me!
Rank A are cute but not the top cute. I like them, but I'd prefer the top babies.
Rank B are cute, but not as cute, close to middle ground "probably wouldn't have on my island, but I can love them from afar".
Rank C is middle ground cute. They've got those big eyes and odd designs (save for Gabi, who reminds me of a Weasley) and they're good for other people's islands.
Rank D is ehhhh... I wouldn't want them on my island, but I have positive memories of them, especially Tabby.
Rank E is (gasp) uh... maybe not, especially not Peanut. She looks like she's staring into my soul.
NOPE IS ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I'm loving the general disdain for Truffles in this thread

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR RIPPING ME OFF IN WILD WORLD ONE TOO MANY TIMES, TRUFFLES.

Here is my peppy tier list! The personality itself kind of brings too much energy that it's overwhelming for me to handle more than 1 on my island at a time.

Attachments

• Peppy Tiers.png
    Peppy Tiers.png
    971.7 KB · Views: 21
my-image-8.png

Rosie will forever be my favorite 🥰 I've had great memories with her

I don't like the penguins. Sorry penguin fans.

Last edited:
OK so hear me out- All of S tier in my opinion are absolute queens. I have had all of them in either New Leaf or New Horizons, and I love them all very much. Top favourite peppy is Rosie. She will always be the best peppy and best Cat. Close second is Bluebear, just because she was in my New Leaf town for a very long time and we were besties.

Everyone is A tier is so close to that S tier, but not quite. I almost put Bianca in S, just because I have majorly fallen in love her recently.

B tier is where the cuties sit that I think are cuties, but not THAT cute. Agent S went up the ranks after my friend had her for a while. She is a very cute superhero squirrel.

C tier are entering the stage of kinda ugly and not appealing too me very much. I used to love Ruby, but the more I look at those red eyes, the more creeped out I am....

I have a strong dislike for everyone in D tier. But the strongest dislike award goes too Rilla, Tammi and Bella. Yikes.

my-image (2).png

i actually really like the peppy villagers! their energy can certainly be,, a lot at times lol, but i love how caring and supportive they can be as well. i also think that most of them have pretty great designs, too ... which might be why i have 4 peppies on my island atm LOL.

D85A81E7-8DB7-4C4B-95B8-E56BC1CAA82A.png

i don’t think that my opinions have changed too drastically since the last tier list that i made, but for me, the biggest change is the fact that rilla isn’t in the bottom tier. a year ago, i wouldn’t of hesitated to immediately put her in the lowest tier possible, but after inviting her onto my island this year and getting to know her, she’s definitely grown on me quite a bit and she’s actually a very lovely villager! chai would likely be lower on the list if i hadn’t gotten to know her, too, as her design never appealed to me much before. :’)

also, now that i’m thinking about it, freckles might actually belong in the green tier for me, but i’m honestly too lazy to redo it. 🤣
CA35CD8C-26B9-4799-B7E1-D6ACD7D29DB8.png

Turns out I like quite a lot of the peppy designs! Bubbles and the anteaters deserve more love.

854BB222-BDBC-43F2-A5D0-BD5CA9FFBA85.png

Here's my list. Some of my opinions towards certain peppy villagers changed over the time, otherwise is pretty much the same as back then.

JlW0ruS.jpg

I couldn't work out how to add more tabs so rip to the bottom row it's a combo of meh and monsters. Can you tell I hate the mice?
1629277367677.png

I love me some peppies! They are such, sweet, funny and wacky characters! (Reviving this thread cause I was distracted with camp stuff etc when it came out)

1630286308771.png

and of course, my favorite villager, the cutest villager of all in my eyes, is a peppy.

Bangle won me over and has been on my island pretty much from the beginning. I love how different she comes across from Tabby.

If I ever find Freckles on a mystery island it is going to be hard to resist adding a third probably permanent peppy on my island.

She and Apple are both such fun and lovable designs. I wish I could have them all on one island.

The A tier are also all excellent designs, I love so many of the peppies that they are one of the personalities I could probably fill a whole island with if it wouldn’t drive me crazy (it would, right?)

B tier are also loveable, and in particular I could see some of them moving into the A tier at least if I get around to inviting them - Pango, Pinky,and Gabi are three I particularly have my eyes on.

C tier may not be immediate faves, but I also don’t think I would hate having them around. I used to mildly dislike sprinkle, but a good friend loves her so much I just can’t help but like her now.

D tier just aren’t for me.
F are those I actually dislike. Agent s because I just strongly dislike the superhero thing (not sure why Victoria doesn’t bother me as much but she doesn’t). Candi the eye pouch sores creep me out, and puddles I find scary looking and too much, but I find my feelings on her are softening. I am bad at disliking villagers, especially peppies.

Best - S Rank:
All the S-rank peppies are tied as being favourites so I can't really choose just one. Flora was my first ever peppy back when I started NL. I had Tangy on my NH island and was really sad to let her go. Ruby is cute and based on the Japanese legend of moon rabbits, so I really like her because of that. All the other ones have designs that are unique and/or catch that peppy feel.

Worst: Out of the ones I put in the D rank, Truffles and Bella are the ones I dislike the most. Now that I think about it, I really should have made a F-rank for them. Truffles is mean-looking and a pig. That's a terrible combo for my tastes. Bella is scary-looking and a mouse, which is also a terrible combo for me. Her expression is quite disturbing.

my-image (1).png

peppytierlist.png

Here's mine, it's sorted by villager type and then their names. I wanted to hate Tabby but she grew on me because she was so nice.

Isn't she some influencer or something?: I'm just a bit bothered by their designs for one reason or another. I want to like Puddles, but it looks like she's wearing... either a wrestling mask or a ski mask, or something. Rilla was spared the lowest ranking because I've seen some humanized art of her that I really liked.
I’ve heard someone say that Puddles looked like she had a thief mask on, which will forever haunt me because I have always liked her ever since I first knew about her very existence in ZackScottGames’s Animal Crossing: New Leaf play-through. I still dearly love her and will defend her more thanks to that.

my-image-2.png

Tier S: Peanut was my original favourite villager when I first played Wild World and I still have a soft spot for her, Rosie is probably my favourite peppy now though and is my permanent peppy in New Horizons. Bunnie, a former islander on my NH island, and Cheri, a current villager in my NL town, both have nice designs and are some of my favourites within their species.

Tier A: Really like all these villagers, they've either previously lived on my island or are villagers I'd like to find in the future but none of them are villagers that I think I'd keep in my game permanently, unlike the Tier S villagers. The top two in this tier for me would be Audie, I love the wolf villagers but haven't had her yet so haven't ranked her higher as at the moment I prefer most of the other wolves, and Felicity, who currently lives in my NL town, one of my favourite cat villagers but just misses the top tier as I'm not attached to her as I am to Rosie.

Tier B: Don't think I've had any of the villagers in this tier so far in NH and they aren't villagers that I'm actively looking for but they're villagers that I'd happily take if they came up when island hopping.

Tier C: Pretty indifferent to these villagers, I don't dislike them but I'd be unlikely to invite them to my island if I was villager hunting unless I was running out of NMTs. I wouldn't be unhappy though if they were random move ins and would give them all a chance on my island to see if I changed my opinion on them, highly doubt any would become permanent villagers though.

Tier D: I dislike these villagers and wouldn't take them when island hopping, if I were to run out of NMTs and found one of these then I'd gamble on a random move in and would be unhappy if it were a villager from this tier. Not a huge fan of the horse or mouse villagers and these ones are some of my least favourites within their species. I generally like the duck villagers and don't really mind the hippos but not very keen on these two as I'm not keen on their colour schemes. Apple is my least favourite hamster, there's just something odd about her design that I dislike.

Tier F: Gorillas are overall one of my least favourite species but I can see good things about some of them, unfortunately that doesn't include Rilla. I loved anything Hello Kitty related when I was very young but I just can't relate it to Rilla, her eyes seem a bit strange to me and I really dislike the yellow shade of her hair too. Truffles really should've been below this tier, I don't like her design and was convinced for ages she was a cranky villager but her biggest crime was replacing Peanut in my WW town and never leaving (she's probably still there today).

1632637229857.png

Here's mine! I'm definitely biased towards villagers I've had before (Rosie is in my WW, NL, and NH towns and is my all-time favorite, I also own some merch of her from the anime movie) and the ones I haven't seen as much tended to be ranked lower.

my-image.png

D-Tier
I remember a couple of D-tiers from my time in Pocket Camp, but didn't get close enough to like them or even form an opinion about them. So yeah... unfortunately, they all go into the D pile. Don't know you lot, sorry.

S-Tier
There's only one villager I remember fondly enough from Pocket Camp to end up in the S tier. Merry won my heart easily with her cheerful attitude and all that passion about being a star. I also love how she's insecure about her double-chin, which is really cute, especially when I too have my own insecurities.

A-Tier
Peanut, Cheri and Agent S are all adorable enough to end up here. I found Peanut's design in particular to be really cute, just the way her mouth goes :3. Cheri feels like a tomboy, and I love tomboys, so. lol And Agent S's so adorable, playing a superhero and getting all excited about random stuff.

B and C-Tier
These are the villagers whose design I find to be cute enough, but I didn't get as close to them as those in the A-Tier for one reason or other. Rosie though, I remember fondly because she was one of my first campers in Pocket Camp. Carmen, I remember her distinctly for her passion about fashion, how she's always trying to stay trendy and hip, which I found to be kinda cute as well.

my-image.png

Something about the peppy rabbits are so endearing to me. I can't choose between Pippy and Carmen as my #1 favorite

But I also like Bangle and Tutu a lot. Tutu being so giant and friendly is so cute to me! And Bangle is just a lot of fun.

Back