• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What does your username mean or stand for?

evvie is a nickname ive had since birth, "pb" is taken from my surname lol
im not actually very creative
himeki, which i use for art mostly, is just a set of random numbers lol. it means nothing

Short story behind mine.
Had a few friends over for tabletop gaming, when one of them got a call from his mom. Apparently she asked where he was at and he responded "Oh, I'm over at Nerd House.". I guess he called it that because we have everything related to games, movies, music, anime, etc in our house and we were all nerds. It stuck ever since.

Now my avatar is a slightly different story. I'd been using the name Nerd House on Steam for awhile and I wanted to change my avatar from this plain, ugly mess that just had the name on it, to something different. Posted a status update to get ideas from friends, and one of them was a Photoshop whiz and made this for me. He took a screenshot I supplied of Dr. House (from the show House MD, my favorite show), slapped some glasses on him, did some filter work, and you see the result!

Last edited:
ive always been obsessed with vampires.
always.
i made my username at 8 years old and so much stuff was taken so i threw worldsvamp together thinking something along the lines of "the world's vampire." It's never been taken by someone else ever in my entire life. ive used it ever since.

Last edited:
It originated from the name "Athena", but then I just kind of morphed it to be something different. It doesn't really have a meaning, though; it's just I name I made up, but I do really like it!

Last edited:
I love Pokemon, so I took the Pokemon Torterra, and since it has a tree on its back I put the word "axe" in there and kinda mushed the two things together to create "Torterraxe".

My name is a combination of my love for Christmas, and my love of nautical stuff!! A cinnamon crab seems crunchy and sandy, it makes me imagine a crab-shaped cluster of cinnamon and nutmeg.

My username is a song lyric;

I came to tell them this since clearly they were talking about you my dear!

My name is Kaydee, and in highschool during ye olde myspace whore days I would change my name to all sorts of weird stuff and try to get all the friends ever(which were strangers who liked my pictures and profile), a popular thing was to have your name and a "cool" word that had the same first letter and end it with a registered or tm mark XD and since "crunk" was a popular music at the time and NO COOL WORDS START WITH K I used Krunk, I never even listened to crunk but I put it as my name, it stuck and I've used it on countless sites ever since.

my guinea pig is named max and we call him maxibear, and i used a random number generator for the numbers

Back