• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What do you think of girls who wear absolutely no makeup?

people should be able to wear what they want. Personally, I wear makeup but I think it's great that some people are confident enough not to wear it.

only if you're confident with your bare skin. tbh i prefer people to wear makeup even if its the slightest. boys with blemishes should wear at least a concealer as well. if i see a person with blemishes with no concealer on and i get disgusted easily. sorry but thats me.

Ya but people shouldn't be obligated to wear concealer just because you think pimples are disgusting

i envy them honestly, either they're confident enough to not wear makeup or they just dont care about how they look (not in a bad way though)
i care too much about my looks to not wear makeup. at home i usually dont do it but if im going somewhere with friends i at least have to use concealer and mascara.

As a guy and also a boyfriend to a very beautiful woman (in my personal opinion of course) who rarely wears makeup, I personally see women who do not wear makeup as confident and strong (a strong woman who has strength in a variety of ways is very attractive to my eyes)! :D I also see that women who do not wear makeup are not afraid of judgement because they truly know how beautiful they are and are strong enough to resist anyone who attempts to make them feel bad (people who try to bring a beautiful woman [especially one that is super smart] down are usually intimidated by them or are jealous). In my personal opinion, a woman's true beauty is found within because it never ages like the outside and it only gets better with age in most cases. ;) To all the young women on TBT who are seeking a good man that will treat them with complete care, love, and respect, know that they are around and have been waiting for the right person! :D

I don't think anything regarding it, to be honest! I'm more likely to notice that someone is wearing make-up over whether they aren't wearing any.

I rarely bother with makeup anymore. Don't care enough about the outcome to think it's worth my time to apply it. I've a pink lipstick I love (perfectly matches my hair colour!) but often forget I'd planned to put some on.

You mean like me 90% of the time? :D

I like not wearing makeup. My skin is extremely sensitive and makeup just makes you look fake, in my opinion. I wish women would just get over their insecurities and stop caking their faces in crap.

I only wear a bit of mascara and eyeliner when I go to work. I've never been real big on makeup, or fake painted nails. That's just me though. I have no problem with others choosing to wear it ( or not. )

I don't care at all.

if you wanna wear makeup, do it. if you don't, don't.

everyone is beautiful with or without makeup in my opinion.

I like am one of those girls lmao
except I wear face powder to hide ance

but I think, you go girl, you do you. You're gorgeous either way. Now go slay that look!

They're all equal, looks aren't everything about a person. I think everyone is equally awesome in their own ways. c:

i don't get it honestly. it's too time consuming and pointless for me. it's not like anything could fix this face of mine
i don't care about people who do wear makeup though, all the power to you.

Last edited:
I don't really have an opinion about it? I never wore makeup, I respect everyone who puts the time and effort into it but to me it's like whether someone's wearing nail polish or not - I really don't care and just register it in the back of my mind.

i don't wear makeup because it's a hassle and i don't have time in the morning LOL.

but if you wear makeup and rock at it, YOU GO GIRL/BOY/ALIEN

The only opinion I have in this regard is that I'm tired of people bashing women wearing makeup in order to 'compliment' women who don't. It's not a characteristic, it's just a fashion choice like whether people iron/curl their hair or don't.

I'm more attracted to girls that don't like makeup than I am to those that wear makeup a lot. It doesn't really make them any prettier in my opinion.

I don't wear makeup and my girlfriend doesn't either. Some light makeup like eyeliner I think looks good on her but otherwise I prefer no makeup on people, I haven't gotten judged for not wearing makeup, least not to my face.

lol well i dont wear it so i cant exactly say anything about others who dont either can i

Back