• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What do you think of girls who wear absolutely no makeup?

I don't care, and it doesn't matter to me. The amount of makeup somebody wears literally has no effect on my life, so why should I care? People can wear as little or as much makeup as they please, doesn't matter to me.

I personally don't wear makeup, I don't even own any.

I used to not wear any make-up but then I went through a stage of my life where I was very self-conscious about my looks. I feel like I look much younger when I don't wear make-up, but when I do, I look more like my age. I feel more confident when I do. I only really wear concealer, eye-shadow, mascara, and sometimes lipstick, but that's it. And I think it's fun to try different looks with make-up. Honestly it doesn't bother me if someone does or doesn't wear make-up, 'cause we're all beautiful in our own way so if someone is happy with how they look with make-up or happy without, then that's great, I'm not going to judge anyone.

Edit: Btw, @ the thread title, I feel like anyone can wear make-up anyway, of course it's seen as a more "feminine" thing, but if a guy wants to wear make-up too then that's great. If it makes someone happy then they should go for it. :)

Last edited:
i am one
i mean i have makeup and stuff and i do wear it sometimes its just i hate putting eyeliner on because its like trying to do lineart without a stabiliser and im just too lazy to lol

I hoard makeup, however I'm only using it on special occasions few times a month or less. I would wear makeup more often but it's too much effort and I'm saving time for sleep whenever I can orz.
Catchy lip colors look weird on me, thus I'm applying natural-looking light makeup, some didnt even notice I put anything on my face hum

I almost never wear makeup, the only times I do being when I cosplay or if I'm going to a fancy dance, etc.
I think I look beautiful whether I'm wearing makeup or not, and I think the same for everybody else. :)

Sometines its fun to see how different one may look with makeup on. >w<

Though I honestly care about other things than appearance (unless we are talking about art lol, THAT I care about!)

I wear no make up at all so I usually prefer no make up. I've actually only used lipstick for parties xD I'm not into spending money and time fixing my face. For me personally I think that If I wear makeup I don't feel natural, becauss I've rather have people see my natural face instead of a lot of make up. Luckily I have a boyfriend who doesn't mind I never wear makeup xD

I don't really care, as long as they aren't covered in zits I don't mind.

Last edited:
as long as they have a nice butt
I don't really care, as long as they aren't covered in zits I don't mind.
Well, I assume you mean it in a preference sort of way where you wouldn't really find a girl attractive with a bunch of zits on her face, but I assure you that there's a small percentage of people with really horrible acne that is hard to get rid of and that kinda messes their face and these people can't really do much about it. Not me personally and I more often see it on males, but there are girls with issues like that.

Well, I assume you mean it in a preference sort of way where you wouldn't really find a girl attractive with a bunch of zits on her face, but I assure you that there's a small percentage of people with really horrible acne that is hard to get rid of and that kinda messes their face and these people can't really do much about it. Not me personally and I more often see it on males, but there are girls with issues like that.

Yeah I know that but for me it's just unhygienic and it just makes me feel like they have bad hygiene. I can't really help thinking this way but I couldn't deal with it, same way with bad smells/bad breath and dirty clothes effect me. I know it's not true but it just grosses me out.

Yeah I know that but for me it's just unhygienic and it just makes me feel like they have bad hygiene. I can't really help thinking this way but I couldn't deal with it, same way with bad smells/bad breath and dirty clothes effect me. I know it's not true but it just grosses me out.

A lot of acne has absolutely nothing to do with hygiene, you know that right? When I was younger... in fact until I was in my mid 20's, I had dreadful acne all over my face and body. I have always been extremely hygienic, but I had a hormonal imbalance that caused the outbreaks and I have had to have my hormones regulated to correct it... not that I give two toots if you or anyone else thinks I am attractive at all... but your view is pretty misguided to say the least.

Back to the OP, I don't really wear make up any more... I do like wearing it, but I am lazy. I am also comfortable either way. I love colours (hence the blue hair and tattoos) so makeup is an extension of that for me... but I tend not to wear it a lot at all anymore. I'm happy with myself and that's all that matters :)

What other people do is none of my business and I think people (not just girls) can look amazing both with and without makeup :)

A lot of acne has absolutely nothing to do with hygiene, you know that right? When I was younger... in fact until I was in my mid 20's, I had dreadful acne all over my face and body. I have always been extremely hygienic, but I had a hormonal imbalance that caused the outbreaks and I have had to have my hormones regulated to correct it... not that I give two toots if you or anyone else thinks I am attractive at all... but your view is pretty misguided to say the least.

Back to the OP, I don't really wear make up any more... I do like wearing it, but I am lazy. I am also comfortable either way. I love colours (hence the blue hair and tattoos) so makeup is an extension of that for me... but I tend not to wear it a lot at all anymore. I'm happy with myself and that's all that matters :)

What other people do is none of my business and I think people (not just girls) can look amazing both with and without makeup :)

Yeah I know that completely, I understand that point, and it's not unattractive, just I wouldn't want to get close. I have OCD and I get pretty iffy about pointless things, where in most cases it's clean or safe, but I'm obsessive so I have to check it. I did say "I know it's not true". Sorry if I offended you in any way :)

i'm one of those girls.
i wore mascara once in like 7th grade, but it kinda made my eyes itch and feel weird so i haven't worn it since.
as for the skin... hahahaha. honestly i probably need concealer or something bc i've been cursed with acne (thanks genetics) but there's no point , bc the concealer would probably just make me break out more.
i already take too much time getting ready each day, don't need to add makeup routines to the mix.
although i can think of one advantage to wearing makeup: maybe less people would mistake me for a 12 year old!!! :mad:

Last edited:
I'm over 16 years old and I still don't wear makeup. It's not that I don't want to though, I just don't want to be judged by family members. I feel I might look better wearing mascara and what not, but eh, I don't know ANYTHING about makeup and what type to buy for myself. I don't have acne (which I feel grateful for) but I always look so tired and I have one slightly droopy eye that I'm not proud of.
I'm sure in like 2 years I'll start wearing makeup (definitely won't put a lot on), but as of right now I'm going full natural.

Last edited:
i don't care in the slightest what anyone else chooses to do with their body as long as they're not hurting anyone or themselves. i wear makeup sometimes, but usually i don't wear any just to save time + because i'm trying to learn to love myself more.​

I legit get mistaken for being 12 like everyday because i hardly wear makeup (mainly due to laziness). I do admire girls with and without it. I have a lot of makeup but I hardly use it cause I don't have the skills and i'm so used to my bare face that when I see it with makeup I feel weird and people will notice

Back