• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What do you do when you're sad?

cry
beat my head into the wall
self harm
starve myself
yell at people tbh

i like to write my feelings down and when im done being sad i delete it

Treat yoself. Nah but seriously, I just do things that would make me happy - eat favourite foods, watch favourite films etc. I like to think of what I'd do to comfort someone else in my position, then I do it for myself

The first thing I usually do is talk to someone about it. I always find it comforting to tell someone my problems as it seems for comforting to me to have someone there to listen to you. I never keep my feelings bottled up as it makes it so much worse in the end.

The first thing I usually do is talk to someone about it. I always find it comforting to tell someone my problems as it seems for comforting to me to have someone there to listen to you. I never keep my feelings bottled up as it makes it so much worse in the end.

ah yes i had problems talking to ppl and usually keep my feelings bottled up. thing is, when i talk to someone about it, i cant help but think that i am also burdening that said someone by venting to them. luckily i found a few ppl that dont mind too much <3

I'm the type who eats when I'm sad or stressed, but I've been trying to stop and be better about it. But honestly I just lock myself in my room and cry to let it all out, it's easier then keeing it in and it makes me feel better when I'm done, like the weight is lifted. I try to deal with everything on my own though, I learned not to rely on people to make me feel better.

ah yes i had problems talking to ppl and usually keep my feelings bottled up. thing is, when i talk to someone about it, i cant help but think that i am also burdening that said someone by venting to them. luckily i found a few ppl that dont mind too much <3

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. I've had problems where I fear the judgment of others so I worried that people will think my problems are stupid and not worth being sad/upset about which would obviously make me feel worse.

I'm glad that you found some people to talk to c:

B)

I try to smile when I'm sad. Makes me laugh and feel better at the same time.

agh... i can never do this. i try to mask my emotions with a smile but knowing that i'm actually not makes me break down inside and makes me feel even worse so ive stopped.
only reason i will smile when im sad is when i dont want ppl to worry.

I listen to music and just lock myself up. Then if the problem persists, I just text/talk to my friend or my mom and talk to them for hours and hours. After that, I just sleep on it and soon enough the problem dissolves cause I have a bunch of other things to worry about. I'm mostly the type to help my friends instead of asking them because I have the need to deal with my own problems rather than bothering people about myself.

I either listen to really upbeat music with my headphones in really loud, play acnl, or sleep. I find sleeping works the best cuz you can't be sad while you're sleeping, and also I have amazing dreams when I take naps haha. Or I write amusing fanfics or draw ect

When I'm sad, I'm sad, I just think about it, maybe I cry and hide under blankets, maybe I just continue what I'm doing and work through it, maybe listen to some Lana Del Rey, and get over it.

image.jpg

Back