• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What did you dream about?

I had a recurring dream that I've had before. Let me type it all out before I forget.

It was another zombie-related dream. It was way in the future, when zombie outbreaks have ravaged the Earth. The last remnants of society were trying to survive and escape the zombies. I was included in that group. We ran north through a school, and barricaded the door so the zombies couldn't get to us.

North of this school happened to be the edge of the land. Our plan was to travel north by boat to the North Pole continent of Anastasia, which had its own people, food, fresh water, and customs. We would try to find a cure for the zombies there.

As the zombies pounded against the barricaded door, we put together a boat and got into it. One of our crew members got turned into a zombie, so we had to leave them behind. We jumped on the boat and set sail.

On the way there, one of the crew members recounted how their older brother was at a club set adrift in the waters. Apparently, not too long ago at that club one of the party people got infected and became a zombie. And they turned everyone else into zombies as well while people were trying to escape. No one survived.

As we passed this place we saw the horde of zombies staring at us and trying to get us. We avoided them and continued north.

Finally, in the end of my recurring dream, we reach the North Pole continent of Anastasia. The Anastasians welcomed us kindly, but unfortunately we are not able to find a cure for the zombies there. So as a group we decide to just integrate into their society and live out the rest of our days there. The end.

---

I don't know why I always have this dream, but it's interesting for sure. Someone should make a movie or book out of it. 🤔

This a long one. 📖

Edit: and it's gone! 😂
What the heck Chris. I was going to write the next blockbuster. Dude where's my Pokemon. And now I can't

This wasn't my dream, but a coworker messaged me today and said she had a dream about me. She asked me if I journaled, which I do, but she didn't know that. She said in the dream I was journaling and one of the things I wrote was that I was going to be a millionaire in 5 months.

My coworker said she has a dream gift and sometimes the things she dreams come true. I said if I become a millionaire this year, I'll split the money with her. ☺️
What if she is secretly a time traveler and knows of your fortunes?

I forgot to write about it when it happened, but the other day I had a strange dream. I only remember a few factors, which were:

• A farm setting (even though I live in a house in a town)
  • Me getting the third Dog Man book (they say you dream about things you want in life, this makes sense 'cause A Tale of Two Kitties is my favorite book in the series and I don't have it)
  • Me travelling to a marsh-y/swamp-y place
  • Encountering a rare breed of rabbit that has fur the color of coal, water-repellent fur and can run faster than any other rabbit could
  • Me laying on the watery grass floor (best way I could describe it) and holding said rabbit in my arm while it scratched my arm worse than any cat could
  • Me casually using my phone to check the species like I have a Critterpedia or Hyrule Compendium
It was a weird dream for sure. XD

I dreamt about Henry Cavill and I being in a relationship and he was constantly worried about me. What's weird is that I don't find him that attractive in comparison to other male actors. 😐

one of my ac friends became a hacker and started ruining my town 😥 i thought it was real until i woke up

I have a lot of weird dreams that I normally can't remember fully when I wake up. I can't remember what day it was, but I dreamed I had to sell or get rid of my current house and buy my aunt's old house. But it was more like I only got to buy the space between her and the neighbor. So it was a tiny slither and I could only fit a storage shed on it.

my dreams lately have been oddly realistic and this particular one made me a bit sad. my dream was basically that I was visiting my grandpa and we were doing all the stuff we used to do, like hanging out at his house and driving around all the twisting roads and hills to go out and eat.

he's been gone for 2 months and I still can't believe it 😔

I had a nightmare where it was all the doctors telling me the same sentence "If you keep on doing this to yourself you'll never be healthy" and then my family members showed and said "You see we tried to warn you but you didn't listen" and then my inner critical self was like "You brought this on yourself, getting yourself in the hospital because you were careless" then I just woke up feeling guilty about what I heard in my mind.

had another ‘undead grandmother’ dream where my grandmother suddenly came back from the dead last night. this is the second dream i’ve had like this since she died back in september. the first dream made it seem like she had never actually been dead and that the coroner had made a mistake, but she was back from the actual dead in this one. her skin was purple, pale and covered in dirt (even though she was cremated, not buried), and her eyes, body posture and voice were similar to the other mother’s in coraline near the end of the movie. she was threatening me to do my chores lmao. i’m not sure what would’ve happened if i didn’t, but the threat was evident in her tone and dream-me was clearly scared. i don’t know, she just had this awful sinister vibe to her, and so did her voice, but i didn’t wake up afraid.

to be honest, though, i’m kinda getting sick of dreaming about a woman who quite frankly made me feel like the scum of the earth when she was alive lol. i would much rather dream about my late cat.

I straight up had a dream that the staff released a collectible with a whomp on it, and I was so excited for it when I woke up I immediately got on here, just to find out it wasn't real 😭😭

like why would that ever actually happen though, i would be the only person wanting it 🤣

I dreamed I was taking a shower at an ex's house. I hear someone come in the front door, panic, and then they come up the stairs and start vacuuming the carpet. I guess I wasn't meant to be there because suddenly I'm running out of the shower to crouch on the floor, drenched and naked, directly behind the bathroom door - because from some reason it had a window in it despite facing the shower. My attempt to pretend I wasn't there was futile because I stupidly left the faucet on so it would have been clear someone was in the room - especially as I left the shower curtain half open. I felt so sick when the vacuum cleaner started hitting off the door I was hiding behind. They walked away without attempting to enter so I guess I successfully avoided detection somehow despite the fact that would have never have been possible in reality. And then, when I woke-up, I realised that it wasn't even the house he lives in at all. So God only knows whose house I broke into to take a shower! 😂

I can't remember exactly what it was, which is really irritating. I think I was talking with some friends on discord, pretty boring dream, but realistic enough that it took me a minute after I woke up to realize that was a dream. Thank goodness I didn't mention that conversation and look crazy.

I keep having these dreams about my brother dying in different situations. It always ends the same way: I wake up, start crying, run up to my brother, say that I love him, he gives me a weird look, the end.
Anyway, in my dream he was in the bathroom and said he needed help, but I ignored him. Eventually, sounding exasperated, he yells my name and I run into the bathroom. Somehow his foot got stuck in the hole that's in the toilet. I'm sure that's a situation that could happen IRL and can be fixed somewhat easily, but in my dream he was getting sucked in?? No matter how hard I pulled, the force was too strong and he got sucked in completely, now in the drain and possibly dead.
Obviously this can't happen IRL and is completely ridiculous, but the main point of my dream is that my brother died. And of course it wasn't a "normal" situation, like a nuclear bomb or drowning or a blizzard like the other dreams I had. Noo, it was death by toilet. :/

after I fell asleep again at like 6am I remember two different dreams:

1. my mom was supposedly telling me a story from when she was younger, but I recognized that it was actually a story which I wrote and when I asked her where she heard it she would just say "it's a story from when I was 16!" and I started to get frustrated bc I knew that she would've had to have some knowledge of Animal Crossing to be telling that story (she doesn't play those games). but then I woke up and realized that I was listening to a recording I made of one of my fanfics and that's why I recognized it 😂

2. I was going to an event with the youth organization I've been involved with for forever, and when I went to an evening meeting they had I realized I didn't have my binder on, and I was really embarrassed and wanted to go back to my room to change. but then for some reason b dad was there and he and the others were like "didn't we tell you to wear a dress?" (I was wearing a dress shirt and slacks like I normally do) and I got so angry I had a mental breakdown and started going off on people.
I wonder if this one has anything to do with the fact that I'm supposed to go visit my grandma and others for easter and I'm like 99.99997% sure they're gonna make comments/remarks abt me dressing "like a guy/lesbian" 🙃

my dreams are always way too realistic and I hate it lol 😔

this is so stupid and incoherent but most of my dreams arent. TW funeral mention but its not scary??? idk just warning

ok so i had a dream i was at a funeral and i was checking my phone and saw that jerma died and the headline said something like "jerma dead at 45" or something like that and i was super upset and sad and when i opened the comments it was just people arguing about how old jerma actually is and nobody was sympathetic and people were posting like morphed images of his face and when i told the dream person sitting next to me that jerma died they went "who?" and i started crying and this picture was the thumbnail but it was like Generic Guy and not this exact photo but my mind registered it as jerma but he had long hair and it kind of looked like this but a bit more scary

258886297_685871795714995_4401828155936663360_n.png

edit: THE THING THATS SO WEIRD TO ME WAS THAT I WAs already at someone elses funeral. and then i read that. at least i think it was a funeral because it was like a dark parlor room with everyone sitting down??? it might not have been it may have just been Backrooms type thing.

I have Skyrim brain worms

In the dream, Irileth was married to Uth-somethin War-Bear (I forget his name). Uth War-Bear lived in a cabin in the woods and was also a hunter. Irileth still served the Jarl thou, she would visit War-Bear occasionally, as ya know, couples probably do.

My char visits War-Bear in his cabin while Irileth is already in my party. According to dream logic, she can be a follower now. I also have the option to recruit War-Bear. I do so, thinking its so cute that I have the married duo on my team, a ranger and a sword fighter. I take them outside and things get reeeeally weird.

The whole entire WORLD is a blue colour. There are no textures, no grass, no trees, no animals no NOTHING. BLUE. VOID. Flat blue ground, walls and sky, all the same colour.

Nothing is loaded, except the door to War-Bear's cabin. Not like, connected to the building like how a door would be, just like, the door itself. Also another random door next to it. As soon as my char stepped outside, this got more weird. Irileth and War-Bear started attacking nothing, like just randomly getting hostile, but there was nothing there. Not only that, but parts of their body started to unload as they got farther and farther away from the doors, chasing after the weird nothing they were tryin to attack. It started from their feet up, until only a small part of their torso, head and their weapons were the only parts of them loaded in. It was kinda weird seeing them attack with their weapons with no hands or arms. Also, their attacks are really off. Like, glitchy and messed up. They don't move naturally.

But wait, there's more. I am freaked out (rightfully so) by the weird blue void and the unloaded bodies attacking somethin that keeps going farther and farther away, forcing more of their bodies to unload the farther they go. I never made my char go that far out, so I go back to the other door, not War-Bear's cabin, it's someone else's cabin. The game loads in mostly normal. It's a nice cabin too, real roomy with nice decor and furniture. One off thing is that a women is in a fetal position, knees pressed up against her body as she sits down, facing the wall, damn near clipping into it. War-Bear and Irileth instantly go aggro and attack the woman and some guy who I didn't see behind the counter, who is also in that same position. War-Bear one hit kills the woman and her body gets really glitchy, she keeps clipping in and out of the wall, floating in one spot in the place she was killed. He moves on to the guy Irileth was attacking and they both start to attack him. He doesnt fight back. He doesn't move. He doesn't even make noise as he's being attacked.

At this point I still haven't moved my char and I'm thinking 'maybe I should restart the game nothing normal has happened since I turned it on'. My dream ends there.

This is a pretty weird one and one I was not expecting to have, but I was with my dad and mom — that’s how I knew it was a dream, lol. Anyway, we were in a hotel and a guy kept trying to break in. He kept screaming through the door that he was gonna murder me. The weirdest part was that he actually got in the room at one point because the food in the freezer was just missing. I don’t know the grudge he had against me or anything. Another strange part of the dream was that my favorite person was staying in the hotel room across from us for some reason. I felt the safest thing for me would be to stay with her but that’s when I woke up, lol. I don’t know if this dream means anything, if it does, but it was weird.

The only thing this shows me is that I might have to stop watching scary social media and motel stories online.

Back