• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What amiibo card did you get with your system bundle?

I got Pascal!! I'm p satisfied, I never really saw him in New Leaf because I never go diving, I always liked the way he talked!

I got Luna. I'm OK with that! The only special characters I don't want are Lyle, Lottie, Sahara, and Joan. I really wanted Isabelle or KK, but my friend sent me my first actual card pack and it came with Isabelle inside! Currently I have 7 cards and all of them are cute girl characters lol.

I didn't get a card because I downloaded the game from Nintendo eShop :( But I bought two amiibo card packs and got Luna and Redd.

Last edited:
I got Tom Nook, which wasn't too bad, though I'd have like Pascal or Digby! I also got KK with the cards I bought along with my game

Back