• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What age did you start playing the series?

i was around 4 years old i believe. my older sister let me make a file on her ww copy, and i remember repeatedly turning on and off trying to get resetti to leave lol. about a year later my brother got his own game and we shared a town, while my older sister had her own town.

started at 10! when i heard about NL being released, i decided to ask for wild world to act as a filler until NL came out. when it did i was like 11 and was obsessed

a few years ago, when I was 18. I got interested in it when my friends started playing new leaf. I decided to try wild world and I liked it.

Last edited:
7. When the original game made its way to the US. My brother had a copy and let me have a character to play with on the weekends, when we were together. When I was 10 he gave me his gamecube and the game so I could play whenever I wanted.

Back