• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What age did you start playing the series?

Oh crap... I misinterpreted the OP. I thought you meant the age of gaming or whatever. Lmao.

I was like 11/12.

When Animal crossing came out on gamecube 2002
I got a gamecube in 2003 and played Animal Crossing as
my first game at 6 years old, I thought the cover looked
Super adorable and I never stopped playing untill WW, but
I didn't know how to play correctly, i used to think bells where golden dresses the way
It was drawn like a loose bag of change xD. I also ended up buying over 10 different copies of that game with
Animal crossing gamecube memory cards inside all of them after the years
because back then playing a lot at first i didnt take care Of my games back then
Hadn't learn how to not scratch it because i wasnt used to the concept of Discs just VCR and always begged my parents to buy me a new copy. Ever since i have played every animal crossing after. :)

I think around 12? I was in the 6th grade and I got Wild World for Christmas. I didn't understand/play AC much until City Folk.

This year, at 23. I actually played City Folk for a tiny bit when I was 19 but I never really got into the series until New Leaf!

I started playing Wild World when I was 3, I never completed Nook's tasks and all I did was run around, get coffee and push my favourite villagers :D

I think I was around 15 years old. That was back when the Game Cube version was released.

i honestly have no idea. 6 or 7 maybe 8? i started with wild world and got the gamecube version later on.

Back