• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What age did you start playing the series?

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I started playing it when I was about 12, how old were you when you picked up the series

when i was like 7 i think? on our old gamecube. if we moved in here when i was 6, then around 6-7

Either 5 or 6, I can't remember. But it was on the gamecube

i got it as a gift for my sister when i was 9.

too bad i played it more than her, got hooked on it, then bought all the variations that had been released at the time.

jjsdflk

Lol. 19. I've only recently been able to play video games. I used to have epilepsy as a child...

I started playing the series when I was 16. I still feel very new to the series even to this day, lol.

I got my first gamecube in 2005, I'm 14 now, so, I was about 4 or 5. Although I messed around with my grandma's gamecube when I was even younger. She's the reason I love the series today.

I think I was 4 or 5 when I first started to play Animal Crossing. After that I was completely hooked. :p

Back