• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Updates after having time traveled to the past?

FreliaCrossing

Bells
This might be a silly question, but I time traveled a couple months into the past because I wasn't really able to play during the winter and I wanted t experience it-- it's the first time I've ever time traveled and I've been slowly catching up to present time by doing two days at a time. With the new update coming out tomorrow, do I need to worry about the time being out of sync? Will the extra custom design storage still work? Thank you!

ACNH reads the time on your Switch. The update reads its time from the internet, since that's where you're downloading it. I downloaded the update with a different date and time on my Switch, and I turned out fine!

The only thing is that you won't be able to order some items from the catalog yet (like you can't buy the St. Patrick's day items unless the in-game time lines up), but once you TT to the days they ARE available, you'll be able to buy them no problem. I TT all the time and have never had an issue with updates!

Back