• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ugliest Villagers / Villager Roasting Thread

I used to hate beardo but he kinda grew on me, but i hate genji, Cousteau, and all of the gorillas with a firey burning passion.

Astrid. A damn eyesore she is. Who the hell designed her oh my god
Moose. He's obnoxious as hell and ugly as sin. What's worse is that he's a RAT. Eugh.
Truffles. So. Ugly. She looks better as a slice of bacon served with eggs and toast.
BAROLD. He creeps me out...
Elise. If she didn't have those blow-up doll lips or the mole would've been cute. Nope.
Harry. Just. No. Get your ugly hippo beard out of my life thanks.
Marshal. Overrated Justin Bieber marshmallow clone.
For gorillas. If your name isn't Cesar, Violet, Hans, or Rilla please walk off the nearest cliff.
WART JR. Ugly frog with an ugly name to match.
And I think that's it. :U

Last edited:
to everyone **** talking Jambette: stay classy and remember: Jambette is Jambetter than you

Beardo is legit creepy and ugly tho, ngl
Quillson is p bad too... maybe he'll be the next to move out. lol he's tolerable compared to Beardo, at least to me. I almost never talk to him tho.

Last edited:
biskit hholy **** he looks like parasect

You and most of your villagers probably do too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can name one from every species in Alphabetical Order. Here I go!

Alligator: Gayle- there is such a thing as "too pink" (would have been cooler if she were an albino gator!)
Anteater: Olaf- too posh for his own good
Bear: Paula- looks too human in the face
Bird: Jitters- he haunted me back in WW o_O no matter how many times I would reset, there he was...
Bull: Coach- can't stand to look at his unshaven mug...
Cat: Monique- again, looks too human in the face. This kind of thing bothers me!
Chicken: Egbert- looks like he suffers from extreme insomnia
Cow: Naomi- too much makeup
Cub: Barold- that mouth....those soulless eyes....the fact he looks more like a cranky old grandpa o_O
Deer: Fuchsia- hate her neon color scheme
Dog: Biskit- no pupils....that simply irks me
Duck: Gloria- haunted me in CF, all that shameless makeup!
Eagle: Frank: abhor his overall appearance
Elephant: Big Top- I really dislike the superhero villagers
Frog: Diva- enough with the human-looking villagers, Nintendo! It's freaky!
Goat: Gruff- what a disgusting face!
Gorilla: Al- he IS human, I swear! o_O
Hamster: Soleil- she's an angry little orange
Hippo: Harry- this guy smells. End of story.
Horse: Buck- awful design. He flat-out hates you, hence why he's so angry looking
Kangaroo: Rooney- Rocky wannabe. Should have been a jock if that's the case...
Koala: Canberra- she is so angry. and is smiling.
Lion: Mott- hate this guy. looks more like a smug. sickly yellow color scheme
Monkey: Elise- she IS human, I swear!
Mouse: Penelope- she is not a mouse, she is a RAT
Octopus: Zucker- for pete's sake, he has a toothpick jammed into his head!
Ostrich: Sandy- she's extremely plain.... why even bring her back?
Penguin: Iggly- he's annoying to look at with those round eyes
Pig: Truffles- super gross to look at!
Rabbit: Coco- she has no expressions. she is a soulless abomination that should have never been dug up from the ground...
Rhino: Renee- she looks like your average teen school bully
Sheep: Cashmere- cranky old grandma... -.-
Squirrel: Caroline- why do her eyes look so demented? why is she so red? (Kenan from Kenan & Kel) WHYYYYYYYY!?
Tiger: Bianca- it's cool she's a white tiger but....why do they insist on designing peppy villagers with angry eyes?
Wolf: Kyle- something about his overall design bothers me

Everything about you simply irks me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Best response I've seen

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've obviously never heard of a good comeback.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To all of you calling no Biskit ugly. Go stick you face in a pile of ****

Oh my. This is getting more heated than a Queenie with a bad haircut trapped in a pitfall :S

You and most of your villagers probably do too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything about you simply irks me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Best response I've seen

- - - Post Merge - - -

You've obviously never heard of a good comeback.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To all of you calling no Biskit ugly. Go stick you face in a pile of ****

o_O well, well...

I don't understand why some people like Tangy so much??? Oranges are the least popular native fruit and yet...

Katt is ugly and no one can tell me otherwise.

Also, with popular villagers- imo, most of them have ugly colors? Ankha has ugly colors, along with Marshal and Kyle. I love both, but Stitches and Julian are blinding. Marina is weird too, but I think all octopus villagers are. Tangy is just plain creepy.

I know a lot of people are gonna get mad at me for this lmao, but Julian and Tangy are actually both dreamies of mine. Stitches used to be until I kicked out all my non-blue villagers.

I don't understand why some people like Tangy so much??? Oranges are the least popular native fruit and yet...

7mXkoQS - Imgur.jpg

...more heated than a Queenie with a bad haircut...
Is there another kind of Queenie?

I had Katt in my restarted town, and I immediately made her catchphrase "I'm ugly" and set out to kick her out ASAP. Thing is, once she was saying that instead of "purrty," I actually started to like her...but her house was in my way, so she had to go. Now she's moved into my backup town.

Hans, on the other hand. Ugh. I won't even talk to him.

most of the villagers look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, either because their design/color scheme is godawful, or because their home reflects that they have zero taste.

That thread is kinda getting into a black list.

Be careful to not pick fights or hate other users just because they disagree...

Barold looks like something that crawled out from the bottom of the ocean and put a bear costume on. The first time I had Barold in my town, it took me a long, long time to figure out what he even was. "EUGH," was my verbal response, followed by ignoring him until he moved out, which happened to be, four months where he just wouldn't move.

I don't like any of the hippos, either. Most elephants are a no for me. I like Tia, though.

Harry the hippo, Barold the cub, Cobb or Truffles (both pigs) or Quillson the duck are some of the ugliest villagers in my opinion. If I had to pick one out of that list, it'd be Harry for sure. just his design doesn't look right at all.

Quillson, Frobert, and Diva!!! I had to kick those villagers out immediately since I couldn't stand looking at them

Lol I see a triggered Biskit fan

Last edited:
Back