• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ugliest Villagers / Villager Roasting Thread

Oh Rocket. That girl doesn't understand personal boundaries.
Cyrano is stalking me-- he's been a starting villager in EVERY. SINGLE. TOWN. I. START. And then he'll never leave. He's nice to my face, but I'm filled with dread every time I see him.
Jambette is the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
Hazel's unibrow is longer than my hair.
Coco looks like she's staring into your soul every time you talk to her.

Lmao I'm sorry. This title. I just was scrolling through and I saw it and had to post that it made me spit out my tea. "Villager Roasting Thread" So official. So blunt. Hahahahahajfgdkgd.g.

Barold is disgusting, and looks like some pervy old man, ugh! I hate Tabby too, her face is so irritating... I kinda bullied her in my old town. I gave her embarrassing greetings and catchphrases, then I would beat her with my net until she cried. Awful I know :blush:

Oh my gosh, found some old screenshots!

I know this is old but omg I'm dying. Those screenshots are hilarious!!

I am so glad this thread got bumped. I could have gone a lifetime without noticing that Beardo has pubes.

Omg what!! Rofl who's great idea was this? Whoever designed him needs to reevaluate his life choices

I would nominate to terminate this thread. Seriously, who bumped it back up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol I see a triggered Biskit fan

I have no regrets on the posts I made in this thread or anything I have posted in this sight. I'm glad to see that you have no recent activity on your profile.

On a side note. LOOK AT YOUR DREAMIES! Aren't they all tier 1/2. No reason to bash lower tier villagers because you don't have any!

I would nominate to terminate this thread. Seriously, who bumped it back up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no regrets on the posts I made in this thread or anything I have posted in this sight. I'm glad to see that you have no recent activity on your profile.

On a side note. LOOK AT YOUR DREAMIES! Aren't they all tier 1/2. No reason to bash lower tier villagers because you don't have any!

TBH, wherever I see threads like this, I always have a feeling it's only aim for tiers that aren't 'popular'.

Last edited:
The only villagers I personally think are ugly are Tank and Hippeux. Otherwise, I honestly find a lot of villagers to be cute or endearing.

Lol I see a triggered Biskit fan

If you're going to make a thread on which villagers you find the ugliest, at least be polite and not resort to name-calling when you see somebody who doesn't understand why people hate Biskit or any villager. People can like or dislike whatever they want, that's all fine and good. But you're not doing any favours for yourself or for anybody if you do childish stuff like that.

Rilla is a mistake. why does she exist? who came up with that villager design and who allowed it?

Jambette, Quillson, Barold, Katt (all uglyyyy), Tiffany (hooooooe), Cashmere (BARF THAT FACE THOOOO), Harry (ewwwww), and Ganon (horrible, clashing design that could've been executed wayyyy better).
Most of the gorillas are...meh... Only ones I really like are Hans and Rilla.
Also, Marshal's design is OK, but it's very...anime.
...Wait. WAIT A DANG MINUTE. I JUST FIGURED OUT WHY HES SO POPULAR. HE LOOKS LIKE A GOTDANG BISHOUNEN!!!!

Last edited:
I had both Charlise and Paula in my old town and I couldn't stand them at all. I don't really like any of the bear villagers at all.

Last edited:
I just have pet peeves of Rhinos and Cows....

Sometimes they get VERY annoying, and their designs are
just pretty bad...

but this is my opinion ( I hate you patty! :( )

I despise:

All gorillas but especially Rilla

Quillson

Tabby

Katt

Diva

Kyle

Paula

All chickens

All hippos

Benjamin

Jambette

Wart Jr.

Buck

Jitters

Cobb

Tammi

Naomi

Rodeo

Angus

Cashmere

Admiral

Sandy

Huck

Carrie

All goats except Chevre

Last edited:
I guess.. Deirdre kinda bothers me? Sorta looks like she has lips. Heh.

Rilla is a mistake. why does she exist? who came up with that villager design and who allowed it?

I agree! Of all the ways they could have done it, they chose to make it a hideous gorilla with bleached hair and heavy makeup.. Such a missed opportunity.. How about a bunny with drawn on whiskers and an overall dress? Or a bear cub? Those would have been much better and more suited to Hello Kitty

Last edited:
Gruff. When I started ACNL he was a random move-in and he plunked his sorry green self in the WORST spot in town and WOULD NOT LEAVE. After he said he was moving and I said "okay, bye," he decided to stay. I eventually got so fed up and time traveled a couple months ahead, only talking to the villagers I liked, and he was gone.

I don't know why he's green, either. It's not even a nice green, he is literally puke green. Gross.

Last edited:
Back