• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ugliest Villagers / Villager Roasting Thread

I don't know why people find Tangy ugly. I can understand if they are talking about her original design from the N64 and GCN games where the indents on her face were too visible and her eyes were a bit too big but in New Leaf (well actually in City Folk) they actually fixed that and she looks far better and cuter. She is pretty unique in my opinion and one of the first and very few fruit-based villagers the series has seen so far. As for a villager I find ugly, I would say Monique. I'm sorry but her hair and makeup REALLY doesn't fit a cat. Monique's also my least favourite cat villager.

Ankha is another villager I hate besides Stitches. Clashing colors, ugly house interior, weird eyes.

most of the villagers look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, either because their design/color scheme is godawful, or because their home reflects that they have zero taste.

LMAO! This made me laugh way too hard.

Top of my personal hate list is Diva, Quillson, Rodney (I wish we could trade him for an Uchi hamster, but whatevs), basically all hippos, almost all of the elephants, and pigs except for Gala and Ganon.

Last edited:
LMAO! This made me laugh way too hard.

Top of my personal hate list is Diva, Quillson, Rodney (I wish we could trade him for an Uchi hamster, but whatevs), basically all hippos, almost all of the elephants, and pigs except for Gala and Ganon.

GANUN AND HIS MINYANS HAV SNEEZED TEH ISLAND OF KORADAI!

I think threads such as this should be monitored or moved to a different board to avoid becoming blackmail threads. Already people are starting arguments with each other.

Are we not going to mention how most of the new villagers are ugly as well? Rilla, Cashmere, Plucky, and Candi, to name a few.

okay i'm not sorry but i think diana is ugly / basic as **** and i can't stand her.

Ganon looks like he was designed by a 5 year old who watches an unhealthy amount of sonic the hedgehog a day.

Last edited:
I don't find too many massively ugly or anything...Merengue isn't the best, also don't like Rosie or Ankha and I've gone right off Stitches. Rocket is probably my most disliked. Gorrilas aren't my favourite anyway but she was one of my first move ins and then she wouldn't leave for ages...I also don't like the super hero thing.

Buck looks like he has fricking dot eyes and eyebrows. But literally his eyebrows are his eyes. He has the most ugly design, his eyebrows were painted and his eyes were removed.

I have coco, but my mom came to my town and I was like, here is my favorite villager!

My mom said, ooh cute creme bunny! ( She was facing away from my mom ) and then my mom tried to talk to her, and she turned around

OH GOD

Last edited:
Gloria isn't fooling anyone with that horrible fake purple wig, and Diva just needs to stop why does she always find her way into my town UNWANTED like nooooo

Harry.
Shave your face right now.
And get out of my town while your at it.

Last edited:
I would say that the ugliest are Jambette, Elise and Al but it's really hard to choose the winner. Moose, Katt and Canberra look pretty bad as well.

I am so glad this thread got bumped. I could have gone a lifetime without noticing that Beardo has pubes.

Back