• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Splatoon Trick vs. Treat Splatfest! (Rematch)

Which Splatoween Splatfest Team Will You Join?

• Team Trick

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Team Treat

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaisyFan

Peace out!
Bells
Island
Sanditon
Fortune Cookie
Red Rose
Mint
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Pavé Pink Feather
Ocean Pearl
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Daisy Easter Egg
Pavé Purple Feather
Hello Splatoon 2 players!

There will be another Splatfest coming this month, and it's going to be Trick vs. Treat rematch! The dates will be October 30th-November 1st.

I am going for Team Treat! Which team will you be on?

I was team Trick last time and I've been staying true to my original team selections. I won both the the re-runs so far so here's hoping. ^_^

My daughter is really excited for this! If I remember correctly, we were team treat the last time, so I told her to choose the other for a change lol but it's still her decision to make.

My daughter is really excited for this! If I remember correctly, we were team treat the last time, so I told her to choose the other for a change lol but it's still her decision to make.

That is great! I wonder which team she will choose.

My heart says Team Trick, despite wanting to side with Team Treat so I can have purple ink xD I don't think I participated in the original splatfest due to it crossing over with final exams. Probably going for Team Trick this time around though :D
I feel like Team Trick would suit her very well 😂

I was on Team Treat last time, and I'll be sticking to my original choice and joining Team Treat again this time!

I haven´t played the first halloween (splatoween?) splatfest so Im exited! I think I wanna go with trick!

I just won a 100x battle for Team Trick! 👻

E18B4FA5-F085-4564-8947-34719B0DC630.jpeg

Edit: in case it’s not obvious I’m Hollaween with the horns. :devilish:

Last edited:
EluJbjKVMAEsa0L

I probably wont be playing much more of this splatfest but I'm super happy that I was able to play a lobby where two random players gradually switched to a full goo tuber team and even synergised to match me and my friend 🤣 we were on a 5 game win streak (sadly they were all mirror matches).

My daughter (President Lerina Cute), using her usual "funny/weird" usernames (Gab OwO / Gabrie>>>3 / neko-kun ..... ugh too hard to type them in), won 100x and several 10x battle today! Oh yeah, I'm proud regardless of which team wins the Splatfest. :)

TNtLhzz.jpg

bVmSutU.jpg

l8AFb6l.jpg

7fR97iF.jpg

UvYSZuW.jpg

5y5lxs3.jpg

Last edited:
I haven’t been able to get any friends together to play with, so if anyone on here on Team Trick would like to join me just let me know. I might play on and off throughout the day. :)

Back