• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling /Trading Oarfish Body Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyDestani

~Tu-tu-ru~
Staff
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Chomp Call
Goomba
Tera Orb
Invader
Inky
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Glow Shroom
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (20) +
I got an Oarfish Body Piece, which by itself does me no good, so rather than try to collect all the pieces I'm looking to trade or sell it.

I haven't seen any sales so no idea what people think it is worth. Please post your offers and I'll take them into consideration.

Hi! I have no idea what to offer since as you said there have been no sales lol. I'll offer 500 tbt but I understand if you don't accept. Also I love your lineup it's so pretty and thanks for your consideration!

Hi! I have no idea what to offer since as you said there have been no sales lol. I'll offer 500 tbt but I understand if you don't accept. Also I love your lineup it's so pretty and thanks for your consideration!
Hi Zakira, sorry but I think I'm accepting another offer I received via PM. Thank you, though, and I love all your plushies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back