• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Town Tune help? D:

PurpleLutari

Bells
Switch
2665-5206-1805
Zipper Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
I just had a really cool idea for a tune, but nobody's done it yet and I don't understand notes well enough to have any idea how to make it... D:

I'd love part of this song from Yuri On Ice? I'm not sure how making tunes works, so if there's a particular bit that's easier that's fine ^^

Or if that song's too hard, the OP of the show would be cool as a tune? :D

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for help, so if it's not feel free to let me know ^^

There is a topic on GameFAQs where you can request town tunes!

I've seen it, but haven't actually made a GameFAQs account ^^;; ACNL is like, the only game I play these days, so I figured it might make more sense to ask here first than to make another account somewhere else XD

Hi! If there's a specific part of the song you want I can try doing that for you. I just made this one: e G B - - A D - e - - e d e
(Literally just started watching this anime last night, it's awesome)

Hi! If there's a specific part of the song you want I can try doing that for you. I just made this one: e G B - - A D - e - - e d e
(Literally just started watching this anime last night, it's awesome)

Isn't it just?? 8D Just out of curiosity - which part/song is that? @_@ I'm not a music-y person and with the different notes ACNL has I have the worst time figuring out which bit of a song a town tune is unless it's like.. glaringly obvious, eheh ^^;;

I wish their town tune maker got an upgrade during the update, from 0:00ish to about 0:06 of the Eros song would be awesome but like.. I can't see that being easy to make at all if it's even possible XD

Hiya :) i made one for myself and was wondering if you'd like this kkkk i just saw episode 7 of yuri on ice and boy did i scream bECAUSE VICTURI IS CANON GOD BLESS
20jkak0.jpg
anyways hope you like it <3

Back